2018 Playoff Picture, NYT

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: 2018 Playoff Picture, NYT

Post by Rhodes Closed »

I'm calling it because of course the NFL wants it:

Saints/Vikings III is gonna happen, somehow, some way.
UK Phil
Franchise Player

Post by UK Phil »

Rhodes Closed wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:13 pm I'm calling it because of course the NFL wants it:

For that to happen we would need to firstly get into the play-offs. And then win on the road at Chicago or Dallas in post-season.

I don't think we are good enough to get that far.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

It's not inconceivable that one or two of the Bears receivers will be suspended next week. There were a lot of pinches thrown and there was obvious intent to make contact with them (which they did).
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Rhodes Closed wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:13 pm I'm calling it because of course the NFL wants it:

Technically it would be Vikings/Saints V. They've met four times in the playoffs.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Bears/Vikings flexed to 3:25.
GermanViking29
Rookie

Post by GermanViking29 »

UK Phil wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:20 pm

For that to happen we would need to firstly get into the play-offs. And then win on the road at Chicago or Dallas in post-season.

Which Which is exactly why they will do it. It's not number one or two seed vs one or two seed in SB every year. One side is usually the - didn't see that coming. The Saints are just betting bait.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

GermanViking29 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:38 am
UK Phil wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Which Which is exactly why they will do it. It's not number one or two seed vs one or two seed in SB every year. One side is usually the - didn't see that coming. The Saints are just betting bait.
I have no idea what your post means. You think the Saints aernt one of, if not the best, team in the NFL now?
GermanViking29
Rookie

Post by GermanViking29 »

I think the NFL wants Vikings, Seahawks..unless thst can't happen because of placement
GermanViking29
Rookie

Post by GermanViking29 »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:18 am
GermanViking29 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:38 am

I have no idea what your post means. You think the Saints aernt one of, if not the best, team in the NFL now?
They arent. What happened last year? Except for one year, Saints will always fall short. The Vikings have fallen short in much more grand fashion, in later rounds, more often lol.
My post means I watch sports as entertainment and know the nfl won't put the Saints in the SB. They are the heavily favored decoy and will fall again.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

GermanViking29 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:57 pm
PurpleKoolaid wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:18 am

They arent. What happened last year? Except for one year, Saints will always fall short. The Vikings have fallen short in much more grand fashion, in later rounds, more often lol.
My post means I watch sports as entertainment and know the nfl won't put the Saints in the SB. They are the heavily favored decoy and will fall again.
Really? They didnt fail when we had the mighty Favre here...

They also have one of the best offenses, and a D that can be as good as the Vikings. How many games have you seen them play this year?
GermanViking29
Rookie

Post by GermanViking29 »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:42 am
GermanViking29 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:57 pm

They also have one of the best offenses, and a D that can be as good as the Vikings. How many games have you seen them play this year?
Brett Favre..yes, that's my point..that was the only game/time they got the Prize. It won't happen again.
...i still want a Favre Jets Jersey
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

GermanViking29 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:00 pm
PurpleKoolaid wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:42 am

Brett Favre..yes, that's my point..that was the only game/time they got the Prize. It won't happen again.
I burned the one my ex gf gave me, i wont tell you what i would do if I received another Vikings jersey with that turds mug and number on it.
GermanViking29
Rookie

Post by GermanViking29 »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:58 am
GermanViking29 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:00 pm

I burned the one my ex gf gave me, i wont tell you what i would do if I received another Vikings jersey with that turds mug and number on it.
Don't get emotionally involved with stuff you watch on tv. Its entertainment.
Nothing important