Was accepted to NCYC once again

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

spencer ellerbusch
Veteran

Was accepted to NCYC once again

Post by spencer ellerbusch »

Hey guys,
Last year i announced that i was accepted to the National Catholic Youth Choir. And which i was the first person from my school, school district, town, county, and area to be accepted. I just wanted to tell you guys that i have been accepted for my 2nd year in a row. Anyway my experience consists of around a week of 4-6 hours of practicing music a day to us then performing on our tour of liturgical music and such.

If any of you guys are interested in coming to these dates, the concerts are free so thats not a big deal.
Just wanted to put it out there if you wanted to represent VMB hahaha. Anyway ya here are the tour dates and stuff of the midwest region (MN and Wisc) and yeah these are some of the best teenage youth singers in the country here (people in different states in the USA) So i guarantee you a great show!

Tour:
Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 10:30 a.m. Liturgy - Saint John's Abbey Church, Collegeville, MN

Monday, June 29, 2009 - 11:30 a.m. Liturgy - Emmaus Chapel, St. John's University, Collegeville, MN

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 7:00 p.m. - Saint Francis Xavier Church, Sartell, MN

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 - 7:00 p.m. - Divine Mercy Catholic Church, Faribault, MN

Thursday, July 2, 2009 - 7:00 p.m. - Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, La Crosse, WI

Friday, July 3, 2009 - 7:00 p.m. - St. Mary's Catholic Church, Tomah, WI

Saturday, July 4, 2009 - 4:15 p.m. Liturgy - St. Mary's Catholic Church, Tomah, WI

Sunday, July 5, 2009 - 11:00 a.m. Liturgy - St. Mary's Catholic Church, Waukesha, WI

Sunday, July 5, 2009 - 7:00 p.m. - St. Mary's Catholic Church, Waukesha, WI

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 7:00 p.m. - National Association of Pastoral Musicians Conference,
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL