Aaron Rodgers Presents Aarons Rodgers' Hard Knocks

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Aaron Rodgers Presents Aarons Rodgers' Hard Knocks

Post by Cliff »

Anybody watch any of it? I made it 20 minutes in before I couldn't stand it anymore. Even if I were a fan of Rodgers or the Jets it would have been tough to keep watching. They are on his junk HARD.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Aaron Rodgers Presents Aarons Rodgers' Hard Knocks

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

Honestly I really love watching Erin Rodgers.... being driven into the turf by anyone in a purple jersey and a purple helmet with a white horn on each side.
Wait... I need to make an edit of the statement above.
I LOVE watching Erin Rodgers being into the turf by ANYONE!! That more like it.
I couldn't stomach watching 1 min of Hard Knocks this season knowing that Dickhead is part of it.
A very good friend of mine has 6 Browns season tickets. His family has had them for years ( we r in Ohio mind you buy I've still been a lunatic Vikes fan since I could even know what football was.. thanks Dad for that precious gift... and whenever his grown kids can't make a game he and his wife like to take ppl to the game. He has been wanting to take me to a night game for a few yrs. Well, this season the Browns play the Jets for the Thursday night game Christmas week, so he is taking me and my Son in law, who is a Browns fan. So that Thursday night I will be on loan to the Browns as a fan and hope to see the Browns just pulverize Erin.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

I don’t have HBO.

If I did, I wouldn’t watch a second of it, precisely because Erin F***ing Rodgers is the likely focus of every episode.

Just love all these pundits talking up the Jets as an elite team. It’ll make things that much sweeter when they finish in last place and the cutthroat New York media takes that dickhead to the woodshed.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

I haven't watched it but I really fail to understand the hype around Rodgers. I mean, he won a Super Bowl, and after that what did he do other than post great stats? Never made it back to the Super Bowl despite having some great talent around him multiple seasons, and in fact pulled a "Vikings" as well as any past Vikings team by getting to and consistently losing multiple NFC Championship games, several of which were at Green Bay in very favorable weather conditions for an outdoor northern team like the Packers. He was grating not just to fans of other teams, but to those of his own team as well as players on his team. Despite all the talent he had around him, nobody around him wanted to play hard for him, and I think that ultimately showed up in the end result. I don't see how any of that changes in New York.

I didn't mind when the Vikings got Favre. Favre had his issues, sure, but he always played hard and it was obvious the players around Favre responded to him on the field. Rodgers is the polar opposite of that. Like Favre, Rodgers is supremely talented and intelligent, yet unlike Favre who rallied his teammates around him if things didn't go right, Rodgers' points fingers and blames others. Rodgers is a slightly better version of Geoff George. He just had the opportunity to play with better overall talent around him for longer.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

VikingLord wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:30 pm Rodgers is a slightly better version of Geoff George.
Best line I've read yet about Rodgers. Classic. :appl:
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:55 pm I don’t have HBO.

If I did, I wouldn’t watch a second of it, precisely because Erin F***ing Rodgers is the likely focus of every episode.

Just love all these pundits talking up the Jets as an elite team. It’ll make things that much sweeter when they finish in last place and the cutthroat New York media takes that dickhead to the woodshed.
I had been watching various sports documentaries and hadn't seen a Hard Knocks yet. His camera time and praise is crazy ...

It's almost worth watching the first 15 minutes just because it really starts to get funny.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Cliff wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:57 am
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:55 pm I don’t have HBO.

I had been watching various sports documentaries and hadn't seen a Hard Knocks yet. His camera time and praise is crazy ...

It's almost worth watching the first 15 minutes just because it really starts to get funny.
Maybe I will watch a little of it. I've gained about 20 lbs I need to lose, so 15 mins of Erin camera time would make me nauseous enough that I would be able to fast for 2 days, so I figure 4 or 5 episodes would about take the weight off
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:23 pm
Cliff wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:57 am

Maybe I will watch a little of it. I've gained about 20 lbs I need to lose, so 15 mins of Erin camera time would make me nauseous enough that I would be able to fast for 2 days, so I figure 4 or 5 episodes would about take the weight off
Just promise yourself you'll lose a pound for every one score game the Vikings end up in this year and by the end of the season you'll be down 17 pounds easy...

:govikes: :v):
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

VikingLord wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:27 pm
Bowhunting Viking wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:23 pm

Just promise yourself you'll lose a pound for every one score game the Vikings end up in this year and by the end of the season you'll be down 17 pounds easy...

:govikes: :v):
Now that's an excellent surefire diet plan
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Jets QB Aaron Rodgers suffered torn Achilles vs. Bills, will miss remainder of 2023 NFL season
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

CharVike wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:38 am Jets QB Aaron Rodgers suffered torn Achilles vs. Bills, will miss remainder of 2023 NFL season
Think it'll be career ending? His days were already numbered.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Cliff wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:08 pm
CharVike wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:38 am Jets QB Aaron Rodgers suffered torn Achilles vs. Bills, will miss remainder of 2023 NFL season
Think it'll be career ending? His days were already numbered.
With modern medicine he has a chance but he's 39. That's a long hard rehab. He might just call it a day.