Week 11: Cowboys @ Vikings predictions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Re: Week 11: Cowboys @ Vikings predictions

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:48 pm
StanM wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:37 am My take on the Cowboys game involves the home crowd. Fans seem to have embraced a new level of excitement after last weeks game. I think a lot of people can see there is something special about the 2022 Vikings. The fans will be pumped tomorrow and are going to take their excitement to a higher level. I think for the first time this season the crowd is going to wake up and cause problems for the Cowboys.

Anyone going out to the game tomorrow better bring a set of ear plugs. I think the the US Bank stadium is going to see it’s loudest game in it’s short history. If the Vikings can keep the momentum I think they’ll be fine but I will stop short of calling the score. I’d just like to see the crowd become a big factor at these remaining home games.
I think it will be. That stadium is always loud to begin with, but being 8-1 now with SB aspirations, it’s going to be even crazier. I honestly never know what to expect from the cowboys. They are notoriously an underachieving team. They can look great one week and terrible the next.

I say vikes get their first 2 possession win in a while. 28-17 vikes
Yea, like your score prediction. I would think there's ample motivation to come out and kick @ss. Underdog in your own building with an 8-1 record? Imagine Titans felt the same way going into GB as underdogs.
Skol
ERIK the PURPLE
Franchise Player

Post by ERIK the PURPLE »

StanM wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:10 am I spent 1970-1971 on shore duty in Corpus Christi, Texas, and developed my dislike of the Cowboys while living there. A few years later my dislike turned to hate with a Drew Pearson push off Hail Mary catch. The notorious “Whiskey bottle” game where a frustrated Vikings fan tossed an empty pint and an official.

If such a thing as karma exists I feel like this is the season us old timers are finally being vindicated for what happened in the 70’s. I realize this magical run could end at any point but if I truly is some kind of karma and magic on our side I hope this is our breakout game where we have our foot on their throats by the half. Nothing would make me happier then four full quarters of solid Vikings football in front of a friendly crowd.
I totally agree. I just watched the 23 minute “Game of the Week” highlight film of the ‘73 Vikes beating the Skins. I was 16 at the time and anxiously awaited Tarkenton’s first playoff game after that frustrating 1972 season.

Maybe it’s OUR TIME. SKOL!
Vikes 27
Boys 20
MichaelRay82
Waterboy

Post by MichaelRay82 »

Lol

Dallas is soooooo overrated every year. They could not even beat a terrible GB team who is mailing it in.

Minnesota 31
Dallas 17
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:47 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:43 am I predict
Vikings win
Cowpukes lose
Why not offer a score to bolster your findings. watcha afraid of? It's all in fun.

I have the Vikes winning errr ummmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmm hmmmmm ? :idea: 24 -14 8)
Because my prediction has all that anybody needs to know. I also predicted we were going Pumped up Kicks so that implies I believe this will be a pretty good beat down.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:11 pm
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:47 pm Why not offer a score to bolster your findings. watcha afraid of? It's all in fun.

I have the Vikes winning errr ummmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmm hmmmmm ? :idea: 24 -14 8)
Because my prediction has all that anybody needs to know. I also predicted we were going Pumped up Kicks so that implies I believe this will be a pretty good beat down.
How'd that work out for ya?
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:59 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:11 pm

This comment has no other purpose than to antagonize another poster. Stick to football.
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

MichaelRay82 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am Lol

Dallas is soooooo overrated every year. They could not even beat a terrible GB team who is mailing it in.

Minnesota 31
Dallas 17
Are Cowboys still overrated after the beatdown yesterday? :confused:
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Guys can we stop trying to intentionally troll? Like we are all aware we got beat badly. No need to troll people over it.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Cliff wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:18 am
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:59 pm

This comment has no other purpose than to antagonize another poster. Stick to football.
It didn't antagonize me at all. Oh no we lost a game I thought we would win. Stop the presses. :lol:
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

VikingsFan84 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:53 am
MichaelRay82 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am Lol

Minnesota 31
Dallas 17
Cowboys are nothing special at all. Our humiliating loss to them I attribute to shiit happens. We won the next game.
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:24 pm
VikingsFan84 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:53 am

Cowboys are nothing special at all. Our humiliating loss to them I attribute to shiit happens. We won the next game.
The Vikings played like shiit is what happened. There is no denying that. But, we redeemed ourselves against the Patriots. lol
Skol
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:23 pm

It didn't antagonize me at all. Oh no we lost a game I thought we would win. Stop the presses. :lol:
I think maybe he was referring to your wagering miscues. Didn't you have a chunk wagered on the Vikings and some change on the Giants and lions game. You made a few posts on how you were raking it in on the betting scene ( Boasting) Think some peeps maybe got a liitle irked by that. I mean, we have no way of knowing if you're bs'ing or not. i'd give it a rest. cuz no one really cares about how much you win or lose tbh. Not like you're buying us lunch or anything.
Skol
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

It's not hurtful, it's just worthless and annoying. It's not constructive or interesting or positive in any way. It's just trying to get a reaction out of someone and I'm tired of it. From several people, not just him.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:35 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:24 pm

The Vikings played like shiit is what happened. There is no denying that. But, we redeemed ourselves against the Patriots. lol
As I said. Shiit happens.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:47 pm

I think maybe he was referring to your wagering miscues. Didn't you have a chunk wagered on the Vikings and some change on the Giants and lions game. You made a few posts on how you were raking it in on the betting scene ( Boasting) Think some peeps maybe got a liitle irked by that. I mean, we have no way of knowing if you're bs'ing or not. i'd give it a rest. cuz no one really cares about how much you win or lose tbh. Not like you're buying us lunch or anything.
I'd enjoy hearing about the bets others are placing around here. I'm not looking for things to get irked about like you are. Sure I could be lying. I see zero reason to think that. You just want to make issues about things there should be no issues about. You seem to be an unhappy person who desires to spread your unhappiness to others. Moss a coward who cost us the Atlanta game????????????????????????? Whatever.