Justin Jefferson

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Re: Justin Jefferson

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:24 pm
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:12 pm Yes i did the work and gave a time reference. But, you didn't take the time to hear me out. Eager to jump all over me. It's like this, mosse's best game as a viking was turkey day 1998. his second best was when he pseudo mooned the crowd at lambeau and Joe buck tripped out lol. He was a cancer. Didn't do much in 2 superbowls eaither. He had his time to shine, instead. he came up rather dull. Also i said that he was 1 of the reasons the Vikings lost. Not like the defense could make a stop against the almighty Chris Chandler passing attack lol.
Randy Moss a cancer to the Vikings. One of the biggest loads of Crap I've ever heard. You are still the only person I have ever heard that says Randy was even a tiny part of the problem of us losing that Eagles game. He was very good in that game like he always was. You calling a play where a pass that was barely within the reach of this fingertips dropping a "SIMPLE" pass. A pass that Madden said would have been a GREAT CATCH. Saying he dropped it because he was a coward hearing footsteps. You need to apologize for those remarks.
I apologize for comparing Kirk Cousins to Jim Plunkett. I'm sorry , i was wrong. Kirk Cousins couldn't hold Jim Plunkett's jock.
Skol
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:24 pm
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:12 pm Yes i did the work and gave a time reference. But, you didn't take the time to hear me out. Eager to jump all over me. It's like this, mosse's best game as a viking was turkey day 1998. his second best was when he pseudo mooned the crowd at lambeau and Joe buck tripped out lol. He was a cancer. Didn't do much in 2 superbowls eaither. He had his time to shine, instead. he came up rather dull. Also i said that he was 1 of the reasons the Vikings lost. Not like the defense could make a stop against the almighty Chris Chandler passing attack lol.
Randy Moss a cancer to the Vikings. One of the biggest loads of Crap I've ever heard. You are still the only person I have ever heard that says Randy was even a tiny part of the problem of us losing that Eagles game. He was very good in that game like he always was. You calling a play where a pass that was barely within the reach of this fingertips dropping a "SIMPLE" pass. A pass that Madden said would have been a GREAT CATCH. Saying he dropped it because he was a coward hearing footsteps. You need to apologize for those remarks.
I meant falcons.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

JJ is on a great path right now. But he’s also only in his 3rd season. I don’t think comparing him to moss can really be validated yet. Jefferson still has a lot in front of him. But as of right now, Moss is the best WR ever IMO. He literally changed how the game is played. He was THAT good. Can JJ get there? Clearly at this trajectory. But again, a lot of speculating given it’s only his 3rd season. But moss was the best, most dynamic WR to ever play the game.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Foreman44
Transition Player

Post by Foreman44 »

My opinion Moss or Jefferson. Who is the greatest. Both pretty darn good comparisons if they are talked in the same breath. The wow factor
StanM
Veteran

Post by StanM »

This debate reminds me of an argument I had with a neighbor in the first season of Monday Night Football in 1970. I was a young sailor living off base in apartment in Corpus Christi, Texas. One of the neighbors would come over on Monday night to watch football and drink beer. We started a pyramid of empty cans along one of the walls. One week we got in an argument about which QB was better, he said Bart Starr and I said Johnny Unitas. We never solved the argument but the beer can pyramid just about made it to the ceiling.

I think that is the direction this JJ vs Moss debate is heading. :v):