Vikings @ Bills post game

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Vikings @ Bills post game

Post by Texas Vike »

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet, I'll post it here. KOC is just awesome. Love his comments about 12 men on the field.

[media]https://www.vikings.com/video/[/media]
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

I think people have forgotten one of the main reasons we won that game. Josh Allen gave it to us. Not the main reason ofc, but it sure was nice of him to fumble and give us a TD, and then to throw it to PP to end the game, instead of a TD for the Bills. Im guessing some of his armor is weak, giving up back to back wins. :govikes:
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Harrison Phillips micd up is up on the site now! A lot of meaty grunts going on in that video :lol:
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
quiznut1
Practice Squad

Post by quiznut1 »

Don't know if this was seen yet by anyone.

Camera feed in the radio broadcast booth with Paul and Pete for the highlights of Vikes/Bills game.

Fun watch. :)
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

quiznut1 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 pm Don't know if this was seen yet by anyone.

Camera feed in the radio broadcast booth with Paul and Pete for the highlights of Vikes/Bills game.

Poor guy is going to have a heart attack after this season if this keeps up.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:42 pm
quiznut1 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 pm Don't know if this was seen yet by anyone.

Poor guy is going to have a heart attack after this season if this keeps up.
He isn't the only one!!
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:19 pm
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:49 pm Hello Cliff,
Waterboy here. Appreciate The opportunity to contribute to the forums as well as being part of the community here.
Though i am new here, I have followed these boards for several seasons. So, with all due respect, I've sort of
compiled a mental scouting report of the various personalities that post here. Had to know what i was getting
myself into. Been on some sad boards in the past, primarily NHL boards. Apologies if my posts were viewed
as responsible for part of the ruckus. Again, with all due respect you have some stout posters here. With a wealth of
football knowledge that they are willing to share. But, you also have some young posters here with a chip on their
shoulder trying to prove that they are just as knowledgeable. Except, they're going about it the wrong way.
A little too eager,a little too loud mouthed. You know what i mean, unwilling to take a moment to stop and think
before posting from the heart. I was young once too, 55 now. Still young imo lol

Sincerely,
CTV
In all fairness, I’ve been on here for 10 years, have over 9,000 posts and am one of the longest active members still on here. I’ve personally met a few members on this board in person. I don’t need to prove anything in regards to my knowledge about the Vikings to anyone. That’s been proved over the years. Again, you and I don’t know each other. No hard feelings taken, but if you have anything else to say regarding me, feel free to PM me.
No hard feelings, none at all. Gratz! on 10 years, the sheer volume of posts and still being active poster. Did you drive a lot of the other posters away or what? lol. Does your tenure and seniority grant/ entitle you to certain privileges that other posters are not worthy of? Been watching the vikings since 1970's myself. We used to go to the bars after work and on weekends and have the same sort of conversations that you have on here. At times someone someone would get po'ed chug their beer slam the glass/ bottle down and storm out the door. Come back the next day and we'ed have a laugh over it. On occasion some pushing shoving and harsh language would ensue. But, we broke that s h i t up because we were all like friends, ya know. Never called or insinuated that you were 15 years old. Just said you were young. When you hit 55 ? good chance you may not view football the same way as you do now. I was young at 33 and yep i see football much differently now. Lot of people do. Even if you disagree with others here? you still agree to be Vikings fan's and support them. Chill out a bit man. might hit ya up via message when i have more time.
Skol
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:43 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:19 pm

In all fairness, I’ve been on here for 10 years, have over 9,000 posts and am one of the longest active members still on here. I’ve personally met a few members on this board in person. I don’t need to prove anything in regards to my knowledge about the Vikings to anyone. That’s been proved over the years. Again, you and I don’t know each other. No hard feelings taken, but if you have anything else to say regarding me, feel free to PM me.
No hard feelings, none at all. Gratz! on 10 years, the sheer volume of posts and still being active poster. Did you drive a lot of the other posters away or what? lol. Does your tenure and seniority grant/ entitle you to certain privileges that other posters are not worthy of? Been watching the vikings since 1970's myself. We used to go to the bars after work and on weekends and have the same sort of conversations that you have on here. At times someone someone would get po'ed chug their beer slam the glass/ bottle down and storm out the door. Come back the next day and we'ed have a laugh over it. On occasion some pushing shoving and harsh language would ensue. But, we broke that s h i t up because we were all like friends, ya know. Never called or insinuated that you were 15 years old. Just said you were young. When you hit 55 ? good chance you may not view football the same way as you do now. I was young at 33 and yep i see football much differently now. Lot of people do. Even if you disagree with others here? you still agree to be Vikings fan's and support them. Chill out a bit man. might hit ya up via message when i have more time.
I didn’t imply that I was entitled to anything at all. You specifically said “ But, you also have some young posters here with a chip on their
shoulder trying to prove that they are just as knowledgeable.”. With me saying that I’ve been on here for 10 years and have over 9,000 posts shows that I don’t need to prove anything to anyone regarding my knowledge about the Vikings. That is all
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:40 pm
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:43 pm No hard feelings, none at all. Gratz! on 10 years, the sheer volume of posts and still being active poster. Did you drive a lot of the other posters away or what? lol. Does your tenure and seniority grant/ entitle you to certain privileges that other posters are not worthy of? Been watching the vikings since 1970's myself. We used to go to the bars after work and on weekends and have the same sort of conversations that you have on here. At times someone someone would get po'ed chug their beer slam the glass/ bottle down and storm out the door. Come back the next day and we'ed have a laugh over it. On occasion some pushing shoving and harsh language would ensue. But, we broke that s h i t up because we were all like friends, ya know. Never called or insinuated that you were 15 years old. Just said you were young. When you hit 55 ? good chance you may not view football the same way as you do now. I was young at 33 and yep i see football much differently now. Lot of people do. Even if you disagree with others here? you still agree to be Vikings fan's and support them. Chill out a bit man. might hit ya up via message when i have more time.
I didn’t imply that I was entitled to anything at all. You specifically said “ But, you also have some young posters here with a chip on their
shoulder trying to prove that they are just as knowledgeable.”. With me saying that I’ve been on here for 10 years and have over 9,000 posts shows that I don’t need to prove anything to anyone regarding my knowledge about the Vikings. That is all
Wasn't attempting to single you out. apologies for comin across that way. I did say "posters" (plural not singular) There's been several. you're not really gonna change anyone's mind on the internet. Hard enough to do that in real life.Have taken a second look at Cousins based on some of your posts. He seems like a better version aka different player now that i looked again. Hopefully(and looks like) he's taken the next step cuz he needs to if the vikings are gonna get this done. There are a lot of cesspool sports forums out there. This isn't one of them, it's why i joined. If you find yourself getting fed up with what people post maybe time to take a break for a bit or move on maybe. Some times ya need a change of scenery. or not. depends on you.
Skol
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:33 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:40 pm

Wasn't attempting to single you out. apologies for comin across that way. I did say "posters" (plural not singular) There's been several. you're not really gonna change anyone's mind on the internet. Hard enough to do that in real life.Have taken a second look at Cousins based on some of your posts. He seems like a better version aka different player now that i looked again. Hopefully(and looks like) he's taken the next step cuz he needs to if the vikings are gonna get this done. There are a lot of cesspool sports forums out there. This isn't one of them, it's why i joined. If you find yourself getting fed up with what people post maybe time to take a break for a bit or move on maybe. Some times ya need a change of scenery. or not. depends on you.
I’m good. But again, you can easily send me a PM instead of going back and forth in this thread
-Chazz Palminteri
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:21 pm I think people have forgotten one of the main reasons we won that game. Josh Allen gave it to us. Not the main reason ofc, but it sure was nice of him to fumble and give us a TD, and then to throw it to PP to end the game, instead of a TD for the Bills. Im guessing some of his armor is weak, giving up back to back wins. :govikes:
You mean like head coaching decisions to pass up points and goin for it on 4th down and to stop running the football?
Skol
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:30 pm
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:33 pm Wasn't attempting to single you out. apologies for comin across that way. I did say "posters" (plural not singular) There's been several. you're not really gonna change anyone's mind on the internet. Hard enough to do that in real life.Have taken a second look at Cousins based on some of your posts. He seems like a better version aka different player now that i looked again. Hopefully(and looks like) he's taken the next step cuz he needs to if the vikings are gonna get this done. There are a lot of cesspool sports forums out there. This isn't one of them, it's why i joined. If you find yourself getting fed up with what people post maybe time to take a break for a bit or move on maybe. Some times ya need a change of scenery. or not. depends on you.
I’m good. But again, you can easily send me a PM instead of going back and forth in this thread
Ok sorry again but, you quoted me off a post i made to the administrator instead of sending me a pm. Secondly, I did not feel comfortable sending you a PM. Probably will never send you a PM. I'm aware that we were told to stay on topic but, this topic is pretty much done. so whats the big deal? Even in real life topics veer off track then go back. No one ever says "please stay on topic" in real life conversation. Lastly, i posted here because i was addressing the community, not just you. BUt i promise to never quote or post anything to you again cuz ur shady tryin to bait people in s hi t. You have my word. say hi to your wife for me guy. Little worm.
Skol
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:21 pm I think people have forgotten one of the main reasons we won that game. Josh Allen gave it to us. Not the main reason ofc, but it sure was nice of him to fumble and give us a TD, and then to throw it to PP to end the game, instead of a TD for the Bills. Im guessing some of his armor is weak, giving up back to back wins. :govikes:
Lets see Allen gave us that great opening drive when we marched down the field and got on the board first? Allen gave us Peg missing another extra point that made a possible FG a game tying event? He gave us that 4th and 18 completion? Yes him and the center F'ed up the exchange but don't you think we had a player that saw it and beat everyone for the recovery? Allen had another bad game. It happens to all of them. Our D put big time pressure on him and they all go backwards when that happens. That's why pass rushers are paid a fortune and every team wants them.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:21 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:30 pm

BUt i promise to never quote or post anything to you again cuz ur shady tryin to bait people in s hi t. You have my word. say hi to your wife for me guy. Little worm.
I asked you to PM me multiple times. You couldn’t help yourself but to keep going. You talk about toxicity on other boards but then have the audacity to bring up my wife. Look who couldn’t control themselves. I’ll be talking to admin about that one.
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:09 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:55 pm

Wow that's surprising
I just wagered $100 on the Vikings to win. Didn't care about the point spread.
This is why I said you should stop betting.