Vikes at Commanders....

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Vikes at Commanders....

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Game starts with a Vikings TD drive followed by a WFT punt (I will continue calling them WFT until they get a less putrid name). Vikings second possession didn't go so well. Come on D. Stop them again.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

I think as soon as we get another TD this is over. No way will WFT score 14 or more.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Harrison turned the table and Peg looks like Mr Automatic. We needed that play from Smith. Now it's time to spring Cook.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

We could have just as easily lost this game, but we didnt. I dont know why they have to keep games so damn close. TJ looked really good, as I expected. The long throw to JJ and the throw to Cook, were things of beauty. Maybe once though, could we please beat up a bad team? :wallbang:
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:20 pm We could have just as easily lost this game, but we didnt. I dont know why they have to keep games so damn close. TJ looked really good, as I expected. The long throw to JJ and the throw to Cook, were things of beauty. Maybe once though, could we please beat up a bad team? :wallbang:
As long Vikings keeps on winning, that is all that matters
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

I just have to say to the Washington fan who started this thread ... hats off to your team, man.

You Vikings fans saying "why can't we beat up on a bad team?" Come on. Washington isn't a great team, but that defensive line is no joke.

The Commanders got my respect today. They play their butts off.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.