Confirmed Bisi out with torn ACL

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Confirmed Bisi out with torn ACL

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

I just read that MRI'S confirmed today that Bisi suffered a torn ACL and will miss another season. Man I feel the kid. Especially with it happening at a homecoming for.him with family and friends in attendance.
Some poor players just can't seem to catch a break.
My heart goes out to him.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Re: Confirmed Bisi out with torn ACL

Post by VikingsFan84 »

The worst part that it is his other leg but at least Smith-Marsette looked good so Smith-Marsette should be fine replacing Bisi
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/156 ... Bliky7zJRQ

This sucks and it is precisely why a lot of coaches are now viewing preseason games as exhibitions not worth playing your starters in.

Good thing we're deep at the position. 1) JJ 2) AT 3) KJ 4) ISM 5) Nailor is my 5. If they keep 6, I'd add Tryshton Jackson. He had an up and down night (one great catch, one ugly drop) but has looked solid this preseason and has a history with KOC.
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

Texas Vike wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:59 pm https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/156 ... Bliky7zJRQ

This sucks and it is precisely why a lot of coaches are now viewing preseason games as exhibitions not worth playing your starters in.

Good thing we're deep at the position. 1) JJ 2) AT 3) KJ 4) ISM 5) Nailor is my 5. If they keep 6, I'd add Tryshton Jackson. He had an up and down night (one great catch, one ugly drop) but has looked solid this preseason and has a history with KOC.
I would put Myron Mitchell over Tryshton, Mitchell made a very nice diving catch against the Raiders