ADs 2012 season ranked 8 out of top 10

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Foreman44
Transition Player

ADs 2012 season ranked 8 out of top 10

Post by Foreman44 »

https://apple.news/AZ7NaXYMIQJ-9__oCvI_cvQ

I totally think AD was way under rated by this individual.

This coming from
one who not a great AD fan. I respected his great athletic talent, but I struggle with him collecting 14 million, sitting at home for his stupidly with his son. That cost the Vikings a whole season because of his bad judgement. If he was hurt it was one thing. But how much did his suspension effect our season without him playing..He had no problem excepting that 14 million.

Maybe I am in the minority here Even if he is among the greatest RBs of all time
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: ADs 2012 season ranked 8 out of top 10

Post by StumpHunter »

Carried a QB who isn't good enough to be a backup to the playoffs, had the 2nd best season statistically of any RB ever, but only the 8th best season of any RB ever? :confused:

I think the author is letting what happened afterword's with AP cloud his judgement.
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

Best running back in franchise history in my book!
Foreman44
Transition Player

Post by Foreman44 »

VikingsFan84 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:47 pm Best running back in franchise history in my book!
I am not arguing that point. I turned my AD love away for my reason listed above... The season was shot because AD got suspended. I heard very little anger from the fans. I may be wrong. But he lost a whole season of play. Costing team, fans the option of a good year. A senseless suspension.. Maybe Iwould feel different had AD came out and apologized for letting us down, He acted like it was no big deal.

I will still stick with number 44.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

StumpHunter wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:34 am Carried a QB who isn't good enough to be a backup to the playoffs, had the 2nd best season statistically of any RB ever, but only the 8th best season of any RB ever? :confused:

I think the author is letting what happened afterword's with AP cloud his judgement.
Could argue it was the best, Dickerson beat him by what 9 yards? And had 30 more attempts.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson