Selling my seats

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

dkoby
All Pro Elite Player

Selling my seats

Post by dkoby »

I’m putting up my seats at US Bank Stadium for sale. We have moved to Florida and I just don’t see us getting back to see any games.

The seats are Section 138, row 39, seats 20 and 21.

I originally bought the seat licenses for about 2700 each seat and then had to buy the season tickets at 2500 bucks. These are very nice seats with quick access in and out. Walk in the huge glass doors, pass the bar and down about 5 rows.
Bathrooms are about 75 feet from the seats. The bar is within spitting range. Seats are in the middle which can be good or bad depending on how often you leave your seat. Almost never have anyone trying to get by us requiring us to stand.

Purchase of the seats will require you to sign the new seat license with the stadium.

Here’s the good part, I just want to sell them. Buy me out of the seats and I will include the season tickets at a value of 2560.00.

PM me or reply to this thread. We’ll figure it out. Please don’t ask me to go lower on price. It’s only this price on this board.

Thanks, Daryn
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds,the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps.
Elenore Roosevelt. 1945