Straight Cash, Homey!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Straight Cash, Homey!

Post by Jordysghost »

GoldenBear91 wrote:Love it! Love the signing helmets video, love the song that came out. Glad Randy seems to be more adjusted after football life. Just watched Rand University 30/30 and that was pretty insightful for explaining his life and actions as a pro.
This video somehow implies to you that Randy is more adjusted?
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
GoldenBear91
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by GoldenBear91 »

Jordysghost wrote: This video somehow implies to you that Randy is more adjusted?
The 30/30 Rand University was more of where that sentiment came from. But yes the short video of Randy having fun with a silly comment he made and embracing it shows some ability to not think to highly of himself.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

GoldenBear91 wrote:
it shows some ability to not think to highly of himself.
Wut.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

Jordysghost wrote: Well, yea, typically I like to believe things that have something suggesting them to be true.

In this case, two division rivals claiming they got mooned on the way out of Lambeau doesn't reallu suggest to me thst it is a coordinated Packers tradition, I wonder why no body who didn't spend a good portion of their career getting bounced up and down by GB twice a year has ever commented on such a thing.
Pretty sure when Randy was with the team the Packers and Vikings were about 50/50 on the win/loss column. As a Viking, Randy had 12 TD's against he Packers. 6 or them greater than 40 yards. Not sure he was concerned about getting bounced around.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Raptorman wrote: Pretty sure when Randy was with the team the Packers and Vikings were about 50/50 on the win/loss column. As a Viking, Randy had 12 TD's against he Packers. 6 or them greater than 40 yards. Not sure he was concerned about getting bounced around.
Yea, while I think you are right, Randy also never to my knowledge insinuated it to have been a recurring thing, or tradition. In fact, he seems to like to speak about it as if he was reffering to a specific instance or moment in time.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote:
Do you have something against actually supporting an opinion? Im just curious, your repeated jokes about tangibility have me thinking so.
Tangible means something you can touch, feel, physically manipulate. I just find your use of it in the context of 'stats' or 'evidence of coordinated mooning' humorous.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I think this thread has run its course, yes?

When it comes down to it ? Who cares?

Other than some fat jaded Green Bay
(HOMER Simpson lookalike fans)

I just want a decade or two of Vikings sweeps of the NFC north. ..
and four or five Super rings ...
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: Tangible means something you can touch, feel, physically manipulate. I just find your use of it in the context of 'stats' or 'evidence of coordinated mooning' humorous.
Idk what would be humorous about it.

From the Oxford dictionary definition of Tangible: 1. Clear, or definite, real.

From the Cambridge dictionary definition of Tangible: 1. Real, and not imaginary, able to be shown, touched or experienced.
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Post by autobon7 »

Texas Vike wrote:Honestly, for me, I think that the two people in the world that had a strong response to Randy's gesture (Joe Buck and Jordy) reveal more about themselves in their reactions than anything else. I mean, really, who in the world would get so worked up about such a benign and playful gesture? So odd.
In the end I agree with Texas Vike......not like Randy told the GB fans to F off....or flip them off....or spit on them....or grabbed his junk....etc. No skin was exposed. Some fans had mooned him/the team before and he faked the moon back. Did his best mime impression lol. Who cares? Only Joe Buck (who I couldn't stand even before this) and a bunch of angry, jaded GB fans who loved to hate RM only because he thrashed the Packers more often than not. One of my best friends is a life long GB fan and like Jordy....he would rather talk about how Randy took plays off or Randy had a bad attitude rather than yeah I hated him because he torched us over and over. Kinda like discount double check lol.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: able to be shown, touched or experienced.
:rofl:

wait... :puke:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

autobon7 wrote: In the end I agree with Texas Vike......not like Randy told the GB fans to F off....or flip them off....or spit on them....or grabbed his junk....etc. No skin was exposed. Some fans had mooned him/the team before and he faked the moon back. Did his best mime impression lol. Who cares? Only Joe Buck (who I couldn't stand even before this) and a bunch of angry, jaded GB fans who loved to hate RM only because he thrashed the Packers more often than not. One of my best friends is a life long GB fan and like Jordy....he would rather talk about how Randy took plays off or Randy had a bad attitude rather than yeah I hated him because he torched us over and over. Kinda like discount double check lol.
Again you imply that Randy 'fake mooned' the Packers, which I dont understand, I definitely would consider Randy's gesture a 'moon', as I said, I find it quite the stretch that the Packers fans who mooned Randy physically removed their pants.

As to the idea that noone cares besides Buck or some Packers fans, well, duh? Why the #### WOULD anyone else care? Classless and petty though it may be, it didn't happen to anyone else, I thought Randy throwing a #### a walking off the field on his own team while a game was still occuring was a million times worse then his pointed gesture at GB fans, but do I give a ####? Your damn straight I dont, I thought it was borderline hilarious, but that hardly affects whether it was classless and immature or not. (And it was)
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: :rofl:

wait... :puke:

Jeesh Fiesta, I know you don't like backing up your points in a tangible manner, but I never would have guessed the mere thought of it makes you physically ill. :)
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote:
Jeesh Fiesta, I know you don't like backing up your points in a tangible manner, but I never would have guessed the mere thought of it makes you physically ill. :)
Would you like it in scratch and sniff or regular? :rofl:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote:
What does Randy typically prefer?
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Post by autobon7 »

Would you like it in scratch and sniff or regular? :rofl:[/quote][/quote]

What does Randy typically prefer?[/quote]

Mr Moss prefers straight cash.....