3.88 Vikings select DE- Danielle Hunter LSU

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: 3.88 Vikings select DE- Danielle Hunter LSU

Post by dead_poet »

UKno1VIKING wrote:Its exciting that the weakness outlined in the draft write up at the start of this thread, says that his weakness is pass rushing!!!
I think it was early on. Zimmer's comments and videos suggest as much. But it's clear the guy is not only very coachable but can apply what he's being asked to do. It's especially impressive he's doing it this quickly.
This kid has A LOT of upside, and i for one am very excited to see him on the field more often.
You're not the only one. Looking back at this thread with that photo...that dude's arms are insane.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I am hoping he starts next season and has a huge jump in allowing his skills to grow..

He reminds me of Julius Peppers a lot.. can you imagine getting a guy like that in the third round.
Superbowl teams are made that way.. :govikes:
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

I think he compares favorably to Peppers from the little I've seen. Similar length/body styles and speed.
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014