Teddy Bridgewater. Pepsi NFL rookie of the year.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Teddy Bridgewater. Pepsi NFL rookie of the year.

Post by PurpleMustReign »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Hmm this is the second time in 2 days I have had posts removed/deleted. I don't think mods are doing, I'm back to using IE and I am wondering if that's the problems. If mods are doing it, please explain why. Thanks.
If the mods are, I agree an explanation should happen. Hopefully that isn't the case.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Hmm this is the second time in 2 days I have had posts removed/deleted. I don't think mods are doing, I'm back to using IE and I am wondering if that's the problems. If mods are doing it, please explain why. Thanks.
It's not us. I'd look deeper into the possibility that IE is the problem.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Your opinions are so bad the Internet won't accept them anymore! ;)

I'm kidding!

I googled the issue, I don't know if it's relevant to your problem though.

https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/feedba ... d-software
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

I just cant figure out why IE has been acting up. Going to switch to Chrome. Thanks.
slapnut19
Transition Player

Post by slapnut19 »

losperros wrote: I love this quote by Bridgewater for a number of reasons. It's good that he and Patterson are communicating, and that Teddy believes CP will return to previous form.

It's even better that Teddy realizes he and Patterson need improvement. Hard work with the right attitude is always needed for success.

what exactly was patterson's previous form though? he had 12 less receptions and two less rushes than 2013, and that was with stability at the qb position down the stretch. i love patterson's potential, but i think the red flags that came during the draft process are really rearing their ugly head. hopefully another offseason in the same system does him some good.