Kevin Williams

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Kevin Williams

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Mothman wrote: I was too, especially when he played really well for Chicago! I have friends (Bears fans) who still give me a hard time about that.
Did he play for another team after Chicago? I thought one of the PPE's played for Seattle too.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
VikeMike
All Pro Elite Player

Post by VikeMike »

Carl Eller played for the Seahawks after he left the Vikings.
"Meet at the quarterback"
chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

Post by chicagopurple »

its all really inevitable. The worst thing a team can do is hold on to a long time veteran player when he is over paid due to his tenure and under performing. As long as you arent insulting when you part ways, I have no problem with it.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

chicagopurple wrote:its all really inevitable. The worst thing a team can do is hold on to a long time veteran player when he is over paid due to his tenure and under performing. As long as you arent insulting when you part ways, I have no problem with it.
I agree, it is just part of the game, law of diminishing returns, if you will . Carter, Page, Eller, Winfield, K Williams etc. etc..
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.