Vikings @ Seahawks Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 11

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Vikings @ Seahawks Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 11

Post by yezzir »

Skol.

Prediction:
Vikes 28, Seahawks 24
Last edited by yezzir on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grashopa
Franchise Player

Re: Vikings @ Seahawks Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 11

Post by Grashopa »

The Vikings got the ball first, they drove down the field to score a touchdown. The Seahawks drove right back but Russel Wilson was intercepted in the red zone, the Vikings returned it for a touchdown. The vikings were up 14-0 after 2 series.... then i wolk up... was a decent dream to have this morning though.
Formerly AADPFan
CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by CbusVikesFan »

24-10 Seahags. Sorry, barring some miraculous feat, the Vikings haven't won a game on the road this year, and don't stand a chance. :( The lone Vikings TD will probably be AP blasting through a half dozen tackles.
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

Jeffbleedspurple wrote:I think Yezzir must of made this thread from his dream :rofl:
Haha. I never pick them to lose, even if I think they will. Like today for example...even though they will win. :D
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

Over/under stats for Plunder today.

Passing TD's (1) under
Rushing TD's (.5) under
INTS (1) over
Passing Yards (210) under
QB Rating (80) under

4 under Plunders and an over. :rock:

50/50 whether he finishes game.
“He's like a piece of gristle. He's got a great squirt in the hole"-- Brad Childress.
Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Orion »

Upset of the week.

Vikings 31
Seachickens 17

Reminder: This is the same team that squeaked out an OT win against the 0-8 Bucs at HOME. They are NOT invincible.
When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

you guys crack me up. the seahawks will murder us because we are one of the worst teams in the nfl. christian ponder couldn't start for a local high school team. we have the worst offensive, defensive, and head coach of any team in nfl history. this team is literally a joke someone should just forfeit their final games because they are a laughingstock.
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

Last time we faced Seahawks Plunder was 11 for 22 for 63 yards and an INT for a stellar QB rating of 37.31. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:
“He's like a piece of gristle. He's got a great squirt in the hole"-- Brad Childress.
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

mosscarter wrote: christian ponder couldn't start for a local high school team.
:point: :rofl: Thats funny stuff I don't care who you are.
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

purple haze you rule from top to bottom including that pic of hendrix.
Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Orion »

purplehaze wrote:Last time we faced Seahawks Plunder was 11 for 22 for 63 yards and an INT for a stellar QB rating of 37.31. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

and we lost that game, close, 30-20 and Ponder is new and improved
When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
tnvikesfan
Starter

Post by tnvikesfan »

I guess it's a good thing I do like the 'hawks, not that I'd cheer for them to win over the Vikes, but if we get embarrassed at least it won't be by a team like dallas.
~Ginny~

A woman is only vulnerable while her nails are wet. Even then, she can pull the trigger if she needs to.
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

mosscarter wrote:you guys crack me up. the seahawks will murder us because we are one of the worst teams in the nfl. christian ponder couldn't start for a local high school team. we have the worst offensive, defensive, and head coach of any team in nfl history. this team is literally a joke someone should just forfeit their final games because they are a laughingstock.
Mods I would like to nominate this as the post of the year. Not only is it the funniest post I have read thus far this year but it is also the DAMN TRUTH! :rock: :point:
vikingsfaninco
Waterboy

Post by vikingsfaninco »

If anything, this game will be very interesting with Havin making his return vs. us

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jas ... st-vikings

What is over under on Harvin not getting injured again? and how many TD's vs our secondary?

I for one, see us losing 41-27 after Ponder throws interception run back at end of game while we are trying to tie the game but Ponder will have a good game up until that.

On a side note, I hope that Washington win does not cost us a first pick in draft again like a few years ago. Although I am firmly vs tanking and losing, not getting 1st or 2nd pick in that draft was unlucky for us.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

My favorite college and pro team have a combined record of 2-17. I've attended or watched every single game. To say this has been a brutal football season is an understatement. I just hope this is a good game, I can't take much more. Skol...