No Excuses

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

MV711
Backup

No Excuses

Post by MV711 »

Haven't posted in 3 months due to my wife being hospitalized and in critical condition but after following the Vikes since 1965 and hoping that they would improve upon last years performance, I see no excuses for the Vikes performance this year and particular yesterdays piss poor performance .

Watching other less talented teams with decent coaches perform better than the Vikes is disheartening and downright embarrassing. No leadership from the coaching staff, poor game planning, poor play calling, little if no effort from the players and no sense of urgency from mostly everyone.

Full scale coaching changes and many player changes are needed along with a fundamental changes in the culture of the Vikings. For too long, we fans have been given a middle of the road NFL team with little accountability from coaching staffs and many players.

A different approach with no excuses acceptable is in order.
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Re: No Excuses

Post by Laserman »

Hope your wife is better and I agree wholeheartedly: coaching staff need to go and take their West coast wimp ball, cover 2 play not to lose mentality with them. A Complete change is needed now