Statement of the day

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Statement of the day

Post by vikeinmontana »

Boon wrote:I believe it was at some point in the second quarter, camera was on Musgrave coming out of a tv break and he was talking into his play card and Billick says something along the lines of, "wow, that's the smallest play-card i've ever seen".

This is saying alot. The level of ineptitude is unreal
ya I thought that was funny too but he wasn't saying it in way that all of us do when we're bashing our playcalling. he was talking about the actual size of the card and not the plays on it. said he could never have had one that small because it wouldn't cover up his big mouth!

that said...you see our plays and you think this.
i'm ready for a beer.
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

Ok, so Childress had the Waffle House menu "playsheet" photoshop picture. Which one does Musgrave get? Happy hour menu specials from TGI Fridays?
Last edited by yezzir on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

The McDonald's happy meal menu for Frazier?

Or should Frazier's be a restaurant famous for customer complaints? Old Country buffet? Golden Corral?

*CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP SMARTIES*
Last edited by yezzir on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

I think his play card is small because he uses a smaller font. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it until I see evidence to the contrary. I write small and prefer a small font myself. Muskrat is tricky like that. People believe he has few plays, nope his plays are just in fine print xD.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

I think that's been said before, on TV even. (Wouldn't be surprised if it was Billick, as he has a tendency to repeat himself.)
radar55
All Pro Elite Player

Post by radar55 »

I have to believe it will come from Frazier...does anyone have a link to his post game presser
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Well, it'd be one thing if the playbook was small but it was 40 zingers but nah.

How much space is spent on left rollouts, runs up the gut on 9 in the box and 3 yard passes to tight ends on 3rd and 10?
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Need someone who's willing to adjust to what they have. Or at least when your QB goes down and you have a playoff game coming up with Joe Webb, consider calling a game to his strengths.

Forget this west coast / tampa 2 already. Been here since Childress. Gave us one good season because of the last hoorah of a hall of fame all timer who told the coach to shove his perkins menu up his butt...