Because I'm an @sshole

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

CalVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Because I'm an @sshole

Post by CalVike »

Favre = wrong answer to the wrong question. Ponder = possibly wrong answer to the right question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

I have no doubt he's better than the 3 QB's we have now, but he just wouldn't be able to take the pounding a younger guy can. He'd be injured or hurting after just a couple of hits. Once the bruises started adding up he'd be worse than 2010 Favre. He might be as fit as a 30 yo, but he's still going to heal like a 44 yo.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
FK28
Rookie

Post by FK28 »

Future News Article;

9/20/2033

63 year old Brett Favre isn't making an NFL comeback. But he could if he wanted to, insists agent.
"He could play today. "I saw him the other day. He's in the best shape I've ever seen him in, physically. His arms look like a an old lady's arms. He rides a bike probably 30-50 seconds a day. He walks four or five minutes a day. He watches high school football on TV. He loves it. His body fat is 37.5 percent and he weighs 285 pounds. He could play today, better than any of the quarterback on the Minnesota Viking football team"
It's not an outrageous proposition that the 63-year-old Favre still could play at the NFL level for a short stretch with the right mix of surrounding talent, similar to his magical penultimate season over 20 years ago with the Minnesota Vikings
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

I support the Cheesus. Angry, Disgruntled Mothman is icing on the cake. :rock:
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

mansquatch wrote:I support the Cheesus. Angry, Disgruntled Mothman is icing on the cake. :rock:
:rofl:

Whatever you do, don't eat that icing!