Just How Bad Are We? Call How We Go In The Next 13 games

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Just How Bad Are We? Call How We Go In The Next 13 games

Post by mansquatch »

Well if the talent on this team plays up to it's level we could still rally and win a few. They've got a LONG way to go though. I can't rule out 0-4, especially if we keep giving up the football.

It is going to be an interesting bye-week no matter what happens.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Re: Just How Bad Are We? Call How We Go In The Next 13 games

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Well, my prediction for the season was 8-8 with a ceiling of 10-6. However, seeing as we are going to be 0-4 (yes, you read that, we are going to be 0-4), I feel like 7-9 is the ceiling for the team with our record probably being 4-12 or 5-11.

Why are we going to be 0-4? Simple. We have not beat Pittsburgh this century/millennium. I fully expect that streak to be continued this Sunday, as we are going to away from home.

I am going to see the Vikings in the Metrodome 3 times this year. I am going in two weeks when we play Carolina. Then I am going to the Bears game in early December and I am going to see the final game in Metrodome history against Detroit. The team practically wins every time I attend a game, so hopefully we will get at least three wins. Of course, me attending the game has no overall effect on the outcome of the game. I am just speaking tounge-cheek and matter of factly.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.