WTF were you thinking

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

justinkendle
Veteran

Re: WTF were you thinking

Post by justinkendle »

Vikings will be in the superbowl this year with an 8-8 record
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

justinkendle wrote:Vikings will be in the superbowl this year with an 8-8 record
Love the optimism, but that's not happening in the NFC. Maybe in the AFC.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

dead_poet wrote:
Musgrave offense at its finest. Digging graves for the Vikings offense since 2011. I Cannot wait until this bum is canned.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
radar55
All Pro Elite Player

Post by radar55 »

justinkendle wrote:Vikings will be in the superbowl this year with an 8-8 record
That's absurd on so many levels........I sure hope you were being sarcastic because there is no way this team will win 8 games, and even if thru some combination of miracles they did, 8 wins wont get them into the playoffs let alone the superbowl.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

dead_poet wrote:
It doesn't matter one bit! Our OC is incompetent. And our QB can't get a prime randy moss the ball 1 on 1. Doesn't matter how good or high paid the receiver is when the quarterback is a head case piece of garbage who has no business starting in this league.
Webbfann
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Webbfann »

Purplemania wrote: One could also look at it the other way and say maybe it's because Ponder isn't given the leeway to audible and that it's Musgraves play calling that is stinking it up? For example, Musgrave calls a run, Ponder sees presnap 9 guys in the box, wants to check to a quick slant, but he isn't allowed to...that can really make a difference. I'm not saying Ponder is capable of such pre-snap read, but I want to give him the green light to see if he can. Sink or swim.

Isn't allowed to? Isn't allowed to? What is is this, high school? He should do what he has to do, and take the consequences. What are they going to do, bench him if he changes the drive from a FG to a game-winning TD? They won't even bench him when he throws for 56 yards in a game, so he has nothing to lose by trying to win. Maybe they aren't giving him leeway, maybe they are waiting for him to grow up and take it.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Xavier Rhodes behind AJ Jefferson on the depth chart. He plays in nickel but not in base formations. SMH
radar55
All Pro Elite Player

Post by radar55 »

Well.......this weeks entry is so obvious that I feel like I should actually dig a little deeper but.....

For your commentary pleasure, I give you the entire coaching staff

Apparently they have become nothing more than casual observers of the game because when the opposition lines up to kick a F/G, and in the process they send a T/E out wide and no one is covering him and you friggin morons either don't see or don't care that the T/E is not covered because your all standing there with your collective thumbs up your ####

WTF WERE YOU THINKING :steamed:

I know there were numerous coaching blunders thru out the game but this one stands on its own merit so feel free to add your own entry and realize that this will probably become a weekly event
soflavike
Hall of Famer

Post by soflavike »

Are they in the halftime show, or something? Backing up Bruno Mars?
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida
soflavike
Hall of Famer

Post by soflavike »

6 yard dink passes with less than a minute to go, needing a touchdown to win the game. :wallbang:
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida
radar55
All Pro Elite Player

Post by radar55 »

soflavike wrote:6 yard dink passes with less than a minute to go, needing a touchdown to win the game. :wallbang:

I think Musgrave has something in his contract where if Ponder completes more than 40% of his throws then Musgrave gets a raise