The positives

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

radar55
All Pro Elite Player

Re: The positives

Post by radar55 »

I think we may actually have a player in A. Cole
w_huisman
Transition Player

Post by w_huisman »

radar55 wrote:I think we may actually have a player in A. Cole
SSSHHHHH!

Don't jinx it!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

w_huisman wrote: SSSHHHHH!

Don't jinx it!

Awesome avatar! Did you draw it?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Cole missed a couple of tackles today, just like everyone else in the Vikings D. Actually, he's beginning to remind me more of a Ben Leber type player. Competent, fierce competitor, but a little limited athletically. He'd make an excellent player for depth at LB if the Vikings actually had a full set of valid starting linebackers.
Delaqure
Franchise Player

Post by Delaqure »

Matt Cassel! He gets my game ball today. Honestly I think. He's a big reason why AD did so well. The D had to respect him. Peterson obviously was a positive and Wright made some good grabs. Audi Cole played another good game as did Rhodes. From what I've seen Cole is a solid tackler for the most part and is more often than not in the right position to make a play. I think this kids got enormous potential at MLB. With the right coaching (which he doesn't have now) he could be really good at that position.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

What a crazy and great game to attend!

Positives (players): All Day 10k, Jarius Wright, Cordarrelle Patterson, Matt Cassel, Xavier Rhodes, Audie Cole, Shariff Floyd, Brain Robison.

More positives: We won!
- All the Bears fans in the dome were just devastated in the end - which made me VERY pleased.
- We will not be winless in the NFC North!
- I got to attend the game!
- The Vikings have now won ten games while only losing two games when I attend a Vikings game in the regular season (10-3 if you count the 2008 playoff loss). I think I might bring some good luck to the team. :wink:
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

...:D
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

The defensive line really stepped it up against the Eagles, which helped to alleviate some of the pressure on a group of defensive backs who should have been watching from the bench.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Eli wrote:The defensive line really stepped it up against the Eagles, which helped to alleviate some of the pressure on a group of defensive backs who should have been watching from the bench.
Robo and JA were in the backfield almost every single play. That's what happens when you can keep those big guys fresh.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Chase Ford.

He's actually a pretty good TE.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

It was good to see what Greg Jennings is actually capable of doing. The guy runs some pretty routes and gets open.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Positives. Keep it positive. :)

I actually removed some remarks about P****r from my post above, because they were anything but positive.
Webbfann
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Webbfann »

In the 14th game in the 15th week of the season on the 15th day in the the 12th month of the 2013th year of our lord, Minnesota Vikings Offensive Coordinator Brian Musgrave finally wrestled his head out from between his cheeks.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Webbfann wrote:In the 14th game in the 15th week of the season on the 15th day in the the 12th month of the 2013th year of our lord, Minnesota Vikings Offensive Coordinator Brian Musgrave finally wrestled his head out from between his cheeks.
No doubt a Herculean effort. Well done, Bill. May your head remain free of your anus and your game plans be bountiful.
im4mnvikes
Starter

Post by im4mnvikes »

Another positve is the Vikings haven't been featured on COM ON MAN in a few weeks LOL