SO CAL Vikings clubs

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

im4mnvikes
Starter

SO CAL Vikings clubs

Post by im4mnvikes »

Hello,

I recently transfered to SO CAL and I am looking for a Vikings Fan club that meets each Sunday to watch the game and socialize. Does anyone know if one exist down here?

Thanks.

SKOL!
im4mnvikes
Starter

Re: SO CAL Vikings clubs

Post by im4mnvikes »

I am near Riverside but am willing to drive.
californiaviking
Starter

Post by californiaviking »

There is a Viking club in Highland which is a little closer than Irvine. They meet at the Moo and Brew restaurant which has really decent food. If you are interested contact Dan. He is the president of the Inland Empire Viking Club. dan@inlandempirevikingclub.com
im4mnvikes
Starter

Post by im4mnvikes »

Thanks California Viking. I am very familiar with Highland, my ex-wife is from San Bernardino.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

There are quite a few.

What part of So Cal are you in?

In Irvine check out Lampost Pizza on Culver. They have a LARGE Vikings fan club and always have the Vikes game on the biggest screen.

I think that is the So California Vikings Fan Club ?? I know there is a huge club that takes over a huge pizza place and
they have a huge dinner every year ?? I heard they play for former Vikings greats to come speak at times.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Congrats on relocating! I think? :)

Did you come over from Vikings.com? :D
im4mnvikes
Starter

Post by im4mnvikes »

Hi Melanie.

Thanks for the reply. The transfer stinks, Alaska was much better but when the man that signs your checks says move you move LOL

We had a great fan club called the Arctic Vikings and the 6 years I was there we had a blast, win or lose :D

Yes I was on Vikings.com I just didn't post alot because there were to many idiots that would rather post personal attacks than talk Vikings football. I was always happy to see you battle them with your wit.
akvikingsfan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by akvikingsfan »

im4mnvikes wrote:Hi Melanie.

Thanks for the reply. The transfer stinks, Alaska was much better but when the man that signs your checks says move you move LOL

We had a great fan club called the Arctic Vikings and the 6 years I was there we had a blast, win or lose :D

Yes I was on Vikings.com I just didn't post alot because there were to many idiots that would rather post personal attacks than talk Vikings football. I was always happy to see you battle them with your wit.
I've been a member of the Arctic VIkings Club for 4 years now, go watch the game every Sunday with the club. And it is amazing. Plus the food at Sea Galley isn't too bad. If anyone else is up here you should join us.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

im4mnvikes wrote:Hi Melanie.

Sorry for the less-than-impressive new location. Maybe you'll warm up to it. :)

Yeah. There were some REAL characters on Vikings.com. lol. I remember you being one (one of the five or so lol) of the good guys, even though you didn't post much. I did my best to handle the idiots for all of us. Someone had to. ;) Thanks for the compliment! Glad to see you on here.
Decker85
Backup

Post by Decker85 »

ok i know its not so cal but just incase anyone lives around here, theres a viking club here in fresno. theres about 20 fans who show up to world sports cafe every game and its in the banquet room upstairs on a huge screen.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Sacramento has a couple too, I think. I know there is a small group in Yuba City
that meets at the Happy Viking pub. They have 30 Beers on tap, but the staff sucks.
The place is pretty loud and they have had some violence in the last few years.
Some people just handle their drinking.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Do all teams have clubs like that?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I would imagine most do have at least a few of them..

Several guys I work with are Vikings fans
Decker85
Backup

Post by Decker85 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Do all teams have clubs like that?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
here in fresno i know of a lot.
the rams club goes to the same place as vikings but in different room. theres about 50 of them each week. my wife is a giants fan and they got a club here too with about 30 ppl.
I also know of a steelers, raiders, dolphins and 49er club at different sports bars around town.
the 49ers club all of a sudden grew massively with all the bandwagoners jumping on with their shiney china counterfit kaepernick jerseys.