Week 11: Cowboys @ Vikings predictions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Re: Week 11: Cowboys @ Vikings predictions

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:51 pm
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:47 pm I think maybe he was referring to your wagering miscues. Didn't you have a chunk wagered on the Vikings and some change on the Giants and lions game. You made a few posts on how you were raking it in on the betting scene ( Boasting) Think some peeps maybe got a liitle irked by that. I mean, we have no way of knowing if you're bs'ing or not. i'd give it a rest. cuz no one really cares about how much you win or lose tbh. Not like you're buying us lunch or anything.
I'd enjoy hearing about the bets others are placing around here. I'm not looking for things to get irked about like you are. Sure I could be lying. I see zero reason to think that. You just want to make issues about things there should be no issues about. You seem to be an unhappy person who desires to spread your unhappiness to others. Moss a coward who cost us the Atlanta game????????????????????????? Whatever.
The willingness to speak up over nonsense just because others are reluctant in doing so. Or maybe they are unclear in their message format to you should not be a crime. Was just sharing a different perspective on the subject matter. Just gave my take on it. I did say it might have been reason for that specific reply. Although not entirely certain. just a hunch.

Why do you get to freely make personal assumptions/allegations about me. In a manner like there won't be any consequences for doing so? you've done it a few times as a matter of fact. No i'm not pming you ever so throw that out the window.
Skol
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:58 pm
I'd enjoy hearing about the bets others are placing around here. I'm not looking for things to get irked about like you are. Sure I could be lying. I see zero reason to think that. You just want to make issues about things there should be no issues about. You seem to be an unhappy person who desires to spread your unhappiness to others. Moss a coward who cost us the Atlanta game????????????????????????? Whatever.
The willingness to speak up over nonsense just because others are reluctant in doing so. Or maybe they are unclear in their message format to you should not be a crime. Was just sharing a different perspective on the subject matter. Just gave my take on it. I did say it might have been reason for that specific reply. Although not entirely certain. just a hunch.

Why do you get to freely make personal assumptions/allegations about me. In a manner like there won't be any consequences for doing so? you've done it a few times as a matter of fact. No i'm not pming you ever so throw that out the window.
I never asked you to PM or wanted you to so I have no clue what that was about. You came here and at first I thought you might be a good addition to the board. You had some good thoughts. However, very quickly you started looking for arguments. It's fine to not be as positive as me or PHP. However, you seem to search high and low to find the down side to everything.

Me sharing about my betting activities was in no way boasting, but you made that assumption. I tell my bets like the Vikings over the CowPukes and the Giants over the Lions in advance of the result. If I was lying like you are suggesting I would just wait until the result is in and then tell everybody that I made the right bet. I'm doing well and having fun. I like to share that with others. I'd love to hear about my fellow posters here who are gambling and how they are doing.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:58 pm

Then if you arent going to PM him to discuss it, I'm not sure why you're still going back and forth in here. You initially trolled him, that was quite clear. This game was two weeks ago. It's done and over with. I'm a gambler myself and am always interested in that kind of stuff. There's no reason to troll someone over it. Move on, this thread should no longer be at the top of the main page at this point.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri