Is Rodgers done in Green Bay?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Is Rodgers done in Green Bay?

Post by StumpHunter »

I wanted Love in the 2020 draft but instead the Vikings traded back and wasted their 1st round pick on a corner.

Not sure what kind of QB Love will be, but he at the very least enabled the Packers to move on from Rodgers and his brutal contract. Time will tell whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Love has an uphill battle with one talented, but very raw WR on the roster and look to the Packers to either make a move with their new picks to trade for Sutton, or go WR with their first or second pick.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

StumpHunter wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:53 am I wanted Love in the 2020 draft but instead the Vikings traded back and wasted their 1st round pick on a corner.

Not sure what kind of QB Love will be, but he at the very least enabled the Packers to move on from Rodgers and his brutal contract. Time will tell whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Love has an uphill battle with one talented, but very raw WR on the roster and look to the Packers to either make a move with their new picks to trade for Sutton, or go WR with their first or second pick.
Some reports I've read from sources I'd consider unbiased (The Athletic, among others) say that Love has a chance to be really good, that he's worked very hard and has a handle on LaFleur's offense.

Not to wish ill on the man, but here's hoping we don't have to suffer through another 15 years of HOF-level QB play in Green Bay.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:25 pm
StumpHunter wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:53 am I wanted Love in the 2020 draft but instead the Vikings traded back and wasted their 1st round pick on a corner.

Some reports I've read from sources I'd consider unbiased (The Athletic, among others) say that Love has a chance to be really good, that he's worked very hard and has a handle on LaFleur's offense.

Not to wish ill on the man, but here's hoping we don't have to suffer through another 15 years of HOF-level QB play in Green Bay.
I never thought back to back HOFer was possible. Hopefully the guy sucks and the Packer fans will finally get on the QB trolley. Like in between Starr and Farve years.