NFL PA Report Cards

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

NFL PA Report Cards

Post by Maelstrom88 »

https://nflpa.com/minnesota-vikings-report-card

Vikings are rated number 1. You have to credit the Wilf family here.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
MossCarterJefferson
Rookie

Re: NFL PA Report Cards

Post by MossCarterJefferson »

Maelstrom88 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:53 pm https://nflpa.com/minnesota-vikings-report-card

Report cards? This is not school so the Wilf family does not deserve any credit for a stupid report card which is meaningless
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

MossCarterJefferson wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:13 am
Maelstrom88 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:53 pm https://nflpa.com/minnesota-vikings-report-card

Report cards? This is not school so the Wilf family does not deserve any credit for a stupid report card which is meaningless
If you read the article at all you'd realize that the "report card" is a grade given by the players and how they feel about the team and it's facilities. Whether or not the players are happy with the ownership, management, and their facility is meaningless?

If you weren't so hung up on the title of the article and actually read it you'd know what it was about. If you're not willing to take the effort to click on a link and read for 20 seconds don't bother responding. It's annoying.
MossCarterJefferson
Rookie

Cliff wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:12 am
MossCarterJefferson wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:13 am

If you read the article at all you'd realize that the "report card" is a grade given by the players and how they feel about the team and it's facilities. Whether or not the players are happy with the ownership, management, and their facility is meaningless?

If you weren't so hung up on the title of the article and actually read it you'd know what it was about. If you're not willing to take the effort to click on a link and read for 20 seconds don't bother responding. It's annoying.
You assumed that I did not read it which I did and it still said "report card" in the article and I see grades in the article so it is still meaningless :confused:
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

MossCarterJefferson wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:49 am

You assumed that I did not read it which I did and it still said "report card" in the article and I see grades in the article so it is still meaningless :confused:
How is it meaningless? This is something voted on by the players and it shows how good our facilities, staff, culture, etc. is right now. What makes that meaningless? This shows that this team is a draw to free agents that visit here as well. It definitely means something I can tell you that. You could be a team like the Texans where nobody wants to be. Or a team like Washington with an absolutely embarrassing track record and dysfunctional ownership. It's great knowing players WANT to come here. Be happy with what they have, because it could be A LOT worse.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
MossCarterJefferson
Rookie

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:08 pm

How is it meaningless? This is something voted on by the players and it shows how good our facilities, staff, culture, etc. is right now. What makes that meaningless? This shows that this team is a draw to free agents that visit here as well. It definitely means something I can tell you that. You could be a team like the Texans where nobody wants to be. Or a team like Washington with an absolutely embarrassing track record and dysfunctional ownership. It's great knowing players WANT to come here. Be happy with what they have, because it could be A LOT worse.
It is already A LOT worse since Vikings do not have any Super Bowl championships
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

MossCarterJefferson wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:16 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:08 pm

It is already A LOT worse since Vikings do not have any Super Bowl championships
ok? And that wasn't the point of the article.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
MossCarterJefferson
Rookie

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:17 pm
MossCarterJefferson wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:16 pm

So what? Saying players that WANTS to come to Minnesota is not even true since I do not hear every player in the NFL saying “Trade me to Minnesota” in the draft or free agency
Foreman44
Transition Player

Post by Foreman44 »

Hate to say this. Some fans can not find anything positive to say about there teams. I am not saying this towards any one fan. Every team has them. The biggest question is why they stay fans and don’t change to another team they would be happy with"
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I still don't think you read it to start with. Either way ...

Anyway, it's fine to think its worthless. I'm sure it won't be the first time you're wrong.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

MossCarterJefferson wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:44 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:17 pm

So what? Saying players that WANTS to come to Minnesota is not even true since I do not hear every player in the NFL saying “Trade me to Minnesota” in the draft or free agency
That is not at all what it's saying but clearly you're just going to disagree with anything I say. So I'm done here.
-Chazz Palminteri