Bradbury aggravates injury

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Bradbury aggravates injury

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Not the best news. Don’t know what it means for this or future games. Something to keep an eye on. Bradbury is the 10th ranked center in the league per PFF.

Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Bradbury aggravates injury

Post by CharVike »

The most important thing is him being OK first. Be nice to get him back in there once the playoffs roll around. Looks like adding some size and coaching has helped him. I never thought I'd post this but he's a guy we need to sign. He went from a can't have to a must have overnight.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Bradbury aggravates injury

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

CharVike wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:36 am The most important thing is him being OK first. Be nice to get him back in there once the playoffs roll around. Looks like adding some size and coaching has helped him. I never thought I'd post this but he's a guy we need to sign. He went from a can't have to a must have overnight.
Great points.

You know, it's interesting. The Rams won the Super Bowl last year, and not a single offensive lineman was named to the Pro Bowl. Kevin O'Connell coached offense for the Rams. I think there's something to be said about O-linemen playing in a system that suits them and helps them to be their collective best.

Tons and tons of credit go to Bradbury, a guy who was ripped by virtually everyone. He put in the work for sure. But some credit I think needs to go to O'Connell, Wes Phillips and Chris Kuper. These guys have made everybody on that line better, including Bradbury.

Now we just need to get Ed Ingram coached up in pass pro!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.