Need a little help please

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Need a little help please

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

I want to change my avatar to one of Joey Browner. The problem is I don't know how, and I don't know of a good picture. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Re: Need a little help please

Post by Eli »

How about this one?

Follow the 'User Control Panel' link. Then go to Profile > Edit avatar. Enter the following in the 'Link off-site' field:

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/83/830984.jpg

and enter 150 and 200 in the avatar dimension fields.

If you find another image that you'd rather use, get the address of either the image or the page on which it appears and I'll resize it for you and place it some place where you can use it.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Eli wrote:How about this one?

Follow the 'User Control Panel' link. Then go to Profile > Edit avatar. Enter the following in the 'Link off-site' field:

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/83/830984.jpg

and enter 150 and 200 in the avatar dimension fields.

If you find another image that you'd rather use, get the address of either the image or the page on which it appears and I'll resize it for you and place it some place where you can use it.
Thanks dude!
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Thanks dude!

Good choice Koolaid! Browner was awesome in his day. I loved watching him play safety...
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Vikings haven't had a good all-around safety since he played.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

My dad loved Browner. He passed away this April. I figured it was a good choice.
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:My dad loved Browner. He passed away this April. I figured it was a good choice.
Sorry for your loss. I lost my father in '98. (as bad as the NFCC game loss was for me that year, I was able to put it in the proper perspective - i.e. not really that important in the greater scheme of things).
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Just Me wrote: Sorry for your loss. I lost my father in '98. (as bad as the NFCC game loss was for me that year, I was able to put it in the proper perspective - i.e. not really that important in the greater scheme of things).
Yes it is, and when its unexpected, it so much worse. Cancer is the ugliest thing in this world.
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Yes it is, and when its unexpected, it so much worse. Cancer is the ugliest thing in this world.
Same with my Dad. I agree.