Oct 27- Sunday Night home match vs Packers

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Oct 27- Sunday Night home match vs Packers

Post by Orion »

Repeat of 2010, we get blown out and HC gets fired? If Frazier makes it till then, that is.
When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Oct 27- Sunday Night home match vs Packers

Post by Orion »

With the way this game is going would anyone put it past Wilf to fire Frazier this week?
When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

not sure I could Bear to watch
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

I got 4 tickets to this game. I just asked my little brother if I should just sell them. We are going with two Packers fans. Blah. I asked him if he really wants to watch us lose 63-0. lol. He never responded. I'm sure he's pouting, too. Good news is that the Packers have some injuries, and Freeman should be starting.
Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Orion »

That game we lost 31-3 to the Packers..... Today we're losing (about to be) 35-3 with 10 minutes left in the game. heads need to start rolling. and against CAROLINA
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

MelanieMFunk wrote:I got 4 tickets to this game. I just asked my little brother if I should just sell them. We are going with two Packers fans. Blah. I asked him if he really wants to watch us lose 63-0. lol. He never responded. I'm sure he's pouting, too. Good news is that the Packers have some injuries, and Freeman should be starting.
The only way you're going to get a good price for them now is if you sell them to Packer fans xD.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Reignman wrote:The only way you're going to get a good price for them now is if you sell them to Packer fans xD.
Oh, I'm still going. I just pout a little bit during the game. I'm over it. I don't give a crap what we do for the rest of the season, if we beat the Packers at home on SNF I can have a little satisfaction in that. :D

...hey. Quit laughing. Let me dream. I can dream, can't I?! :D
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

MelanieMFunk wrote: Oh, I'm still going. I just pout a little bit during the game. I'm over it. I don't give a crap what we do for the rest of the season, if we beat the Packers at home on SNF I can have a little satisfaction in that. :D

...hey. Quit laughing. Let me dream. I can dream, can't I?! :D
Oh you want me to put an optimistic spin on it? Let me see ... we're so bad we might be a trap game for the Packers? Is that optimistic? Judges ruling?

Ok how bout Rodgers could be out with an injury? Everyone knows the Packers are a Rodgers injury away from looking like the 2011 Colts when Manning missed the entire season.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
Purpnation
Franchise Player

Post by Purpnation »

...hey. Quit laughing. Let me dream. I can dream, can't I?! :D[/quote]Oh you want me to put an optimistic spin on it? Let me see ... we're so bad we might be a trap game for the Packers? Is that optimistic? Judges ruling?

Ok how bout Rodgers could be out with an injury? Everyone knows the Packers are a Rodgers injury away from looking like the 2011 Colts when Manning missed the entire season.[/quote]

This isn't exactly saying a whole lot, every team in the league would do terrible if there starting QB went out, well, every team with a REAL QB anyways....

Can you imagine us if AD went out?