Texans @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Preseason #1

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

King James
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Texans @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Preseason

Post by King James »

Ponder this, Ponder that. All I see in this thread is Ponder. You guys must really love him. :)
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

BURTON!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I really liked what I saw out of him.

And I'd cut a QB to keep him and Webb around.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

JEC334 wrote:Ponder this, Ponder that. All I see in this thread is Ponder. You guys must really love him. :)
He is our starting quarterback and the biggest IF in our offense this season, so duh.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

Demi wrote:You had FSU fans questioning why the Vikings decided to make him their franchise QB. That should tell you all you need to know. And he's still a complete question mark after a year and a half of starting? Gimme a break. This guy doesn't have it. And he isn't going to suddenly get it. And they did nothing to see if maybe they could have an emergency guy in the wings they could have worked with and molded into a potential replacement. They just signed Cassel. Who probably gives them a better chance of winning but who cares, Ponder will get the same benefit of the doubt that bum TJoke was given.

It's not a coincidence we got to 4 super bowls with a hall of famer. And one play away from a super bowl with another. And the other NFCCG with a should have been MVP at QB. You can't win rings with guys like Ponder. We need to trade up for a Qb next year, or sign/trade for a solid veteran. At worst stick with Cassel until we can address the position seriously, instead of BQBA at pick 12 again. Get serious about the position already!
I Agree , after Ponder flounders with NFL cellar stats and mediocre play we need move up in the draft trading older players and draft 1,2, or 3 for the best QB we can draft.