Northwest Airlines is SATAN

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Northwest Airlines is SATAN

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Well, got to Dallas/Fort Worth airline at 1 in the morning. This supposedly international airport apparently doesn't open their USO or gates until 5 in the morning. I got to sleep on a cot for 4 hours.
I got free donuts out of it, so I'll consider that a wash.
I got on standby, but the flight was delayed. The standby flight at 1 to Green Bay was cancelled. Maybe having a prop plane trying to fly during a wicked Midwest snowstorm ISN'T A GOOD ###ING IDEA.
Luckily I got one for 1045 AT NIGHT.
Sweet. :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
I got to the gate 10 minutes early and expected to board. There were no final boarding notices from NWA, nor was there any employee to tell me to get on a plane. I waited behind several travellers from Amsterdam. I said something about the flight to Green Bay. The NWA teller said it was cancelled so he could keep dealing with these scumbag college students who were going to Amsterdam to score so-so weed and 30 dollar hookers...
AS IT TOOK OFF BEFORE MY VERY EYES!!!
He then really tried to do me dirty, as he gave me a standby ticket that he told me was for 1045 AM, but was actually PM.
I leave this wretched place, hopefully, in two hours, after having pissed away 2 days of leave in airports.
I will never, EVER, fly NWA again.