Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

bonehead
Starter

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Post by bonehead »

Hello everybody,
Well, now that the Bonehead has finaly gotten on here, this forum is now complete. LOL
Anyway, it's good to be back on a Minnesota board. Their is another one that deals with semipro, but the govt computers won't let me on!!
I lived in Minnesota for a few years before joining the military. I enjoyed my time there and miss the wheather a lot. 10 feet of snow and I am a happy camper!
I am sure there are a few people who already know me, so to you I say "Hey".
To everybody else, I hope to have some good chats with!
I am an Arizona Cardinals fan, but you know how it goes, I have to route for my home team. I did grow up in Arizona, just hate the hot wheather!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

bonehead wrote:Hello everybody,
Well, now that the Bonehead has finaly gotten on here, this forum is now complete. LOL
Anyway, it's good to be back on a Minnesota board. Their is another one that deals with semipro, but the govt computers won't let me on!!
I lived in Minnesota for a few years before joining the military. I enjoyed my time there and miss the wheather a lot. 10 feet of snow and I am a happy camper!
I am sure there are a few people who already know me, so to you I say "Hey".
To everybody else, I hope to have some good chats with!
I am an Arizona Cardinals fan, but you know how it goes, I have to route for my home team. I did grow up in Arizona, just hate the hot wheather!

Welcome!! I was wondering why the board felt so complete today :P Good luck overseas, and lets hope for a Vikings win!!

I think you will like it here, there are a lot of knowledgeable, passionate people here. It really is a good place!!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
porky
Backup

Post by porky »

Hi everyone!! I am new here, just found these forums about 2 weeks ago. Happy to be here.

Go Vikes!!
4transplant4
Backup

Post by 4transplant4 »

Hi everyone. I didn't realize I was supposed to post here first...Oooops!

Anyway, my name is Kim. I was born in California and have lived here all of my 47 years. I'm married and have two grown children, a boy 25 and a girl 23. They're living on their own now so we're empty nesters and love it! We have two boxer dogs that we spoil rotten.

I'm the football fan in the family and have been a huge Brett Favre fan for about 15 years. I've closely followed his career and have watched all tape and have read every book, article, etc., that I've found about him. He's funny, smart, charitable and an extremely talented athlete. So, I hung out at the Green Bay scene for a long time and then New York last year...thank the Lord that only lasted a year, LOL! I'm glad Brett finally landed here because I'm thoroughly enjoying this football season. The Vikings are a fun team to be a fan of and it feels great to finally want to stand behind a whole team and not just a player. The Vikings have some really great fans on this board. Brett seems to be loving it here too!

Cheers!

:beerchug:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

4transplant4 wrote:Hi everyone. I didn't realize I was supposed to post here first...Oooops!

Anyway, my name is Kim. I was born in California and have lived here all of my 47 years. I'm married and have two grown children, a boy 25 and a girl 23. They're living on their own now so we're empty nesters and love it! We have two boxer dogs that we spoil rotten.

I'm the football fan in the family and have been a huge Brett Favre fan for about 15 years. I've closely followed his career and have watched all tape and have read every book, article, etc., that I've found about him. He's funny, smart, charitable and an extremely talented athlete. So, I hung out at the Green Bay scene for a long time and then New York last year...thank the Lord that only lasted a year, LOL! I'm glad Brett finally landed here because I'm thoroughly enjoying this football season. The Vikings are a fun team to be a fan of and it feels great to finally want to stand behind a whole team and not just a player. The Vikings have some really great fans on this board. Brett seems to be loving it here too!

Cheers!

:beerchug:

Hello!! Welcome. You will like it here. SKOL!!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dtbrehm
Backup

Post by dtbrehm »

Hey everyone, I already made a couple of posts already but just saw this thread.

First off, my name is David. I am from northern Virginia and am an 18 year old college student attending Virginia Tech.

I have been a big football fan all of my life, and have been a Vikings fan since the middle of the '98 season. I started liking the Vikings because of Randy Moss, and I was also a big Robert Smith fan. I am still a big Randy Moss fan, but my favorite Vikings' as of now would have to be Adrian Peterson, Ben Leber, and Cedric Griffin.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

dtbrehm wrote: my favorite Vikings' as of now would have to be Adrian Peterson, Ben Leber, and Cedric Griffin.
First off... :welcome

Secondly, out of all the stars on the team it's curious that Leber and Griffin are right after Peterson. Why is that, exactly?
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
black
Practice Squad

Post by black »

Hey fellow fans, its been a while, thought I'd say hi without another boring thread.
Minniman
Hall of Famer

Post by Minniman »

Hello, black.

Pretty easy name there.
We come from the land of the ice and snow .... :smilevike:
MinnVik1
Waterboy

Post by MinnVik1 »

Great site, I've found a new home!!!!!

VIKINGS ALL THE WAY :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: It's our birthday, it's our birthday!!!!! Sorry, I get a little excited, with all the purple people talk!!!!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

MinnVik1 wrote:Great site, I've found a new home!!!!!

VIKINGS ALL THE WAY :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: It's our birthday, it's our birthday!!!!! Sorry, I get a little excited, with all the purple people talk!!!!

Amen! Welcome, and have fun here!! You'll learn all you want to know about the Vikings!
Vikes_Fan
Practice Squad

Post by Vikes_Fan »

Should have posted here first I guess.

Vikings fan in Indiana. Not sure what a Colts-Vikings potential superbowl would mean for my family life... Been a Queens fan my entire life. Favorite player right now is probably J Allen...
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Vikes_Fan wrote:Should have posted here first I guess.

Vikings fan in Indiana. Not sure what a Colts-Vikings potential superbowl would mean for my family life... Been a Queens fan my entire life. Favorite player right now is probably J Allen...

Welcome. I hope you will like it here!! BTW, don't call them the Queens :P
Met!
Rookie

Post by Met! »

Hi everyone! I'm Met and I'm Italian, I know it's weird 'cause in my country football is kinda inexistent and actually I don't know how they can live without such an awesome sport! Also since I started to watch football my eyes have seen only purple! I'm glad to be here and SKOL VIKES! :govikes:
Allenfreak69
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Allenfreak69 »

:welcome :welcome
Met! wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Met and I'm Italian, I know it's weird 'cause in my country football is kinda inexistent and actually I don't know how they can live without such an awesome sport! Also since I started to watch football my eyes have seen only purple! I'm glad to be here and SKOL VIKES! :govikes:
Welcome to Vikings Message Board! I look forward to posting with you!

Our Day Will Come