I did it!!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

I did it!!

Post by PurpleMustReign »

The phrase, "If I can do it, anyone can" is used a lot. Some would argue it is cliche. Some may say it is overused. Every once in a while, something happens that shows that the phrase still has meaning.
After 3.5 years of hard work, weekly homework assignments, and a lot of stressful tests, I have earned my degree. I now possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management. I started when I was 36, and finished before I turned 40. I did it. During that time, I have balanced a full time job, a family, losing a dog to a long battle with lymphoma, and many other parts of life that come around. I pushed through. I did it. It wasn't easy, but I did it.
I would like to thank my family, my coworkers, my VMB brothers and sisters, and everyone else who supported me. Without you, I could not have accomplished this. Without you, it would not have happened.
Folks, In this case and For this accomplishment... It is really true. If I can do it, anyone can.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: I did it!!

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Can someone make this work? I want to show the pic of me in my cap and gown. I can't figure it out on my phone.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UpAE7uEpa7Axfve3A
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Ohjay
Veteran

Post by Ohjay »

Congratuatlions!
It must be a great feeling when all of that hard work finally pays off.

And here you go:
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist »

Congrats man! :rock:
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

That's so great! Congratulations!! I know it can be difficult to finish your degree.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pour:
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Congrats man I knew you can do it. That's 1 more for the good guy. :beerock: