Jacob Wetterling finally found

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Jacob Wetterling finally found

Post by PurpleMustReign »

After 27 years, Jacob Wetterling has been found. Unfortunately, it is not the outcome we had hoped for. Those of you outside of MN may not know the name, but anyone in or near MN who was alive back in the late 1980s will remember the night Jacob Wetterling was kidnapped. The monster who kidnapped him told the courts what he did, and it just sickens me that anyone would do this to any other person, let alone a child. You can read the article below and see what happened that night. It is a sad, sad story.

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/heinri ... /314509203
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Jacob Wetterling finally found

Post by dead_poet »

I read this earlier. The details are awful. The heck is wrong with this guy? At least the parents have closure now.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Hadn't heard of the case. I'm surprised the family wanted to be in the room and hear all of that.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Hadn't heard of the case. I'm surprised the family wanted to be in the room and hear all of that.
Sadly the parents or families have imagined every possible horrible thing for years and just want it to be over and

bury their lost. The guy who co founded the FBI BAU unit wrote a really good book on this subject (really tough

to read at points (graphic)) Journey into Darkness Author John Douglas,
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!