Board Toxicity

Announcements, suggestions, comments, or problems with Vikingsmessageboard.com

Moderator: Moderators

Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Board Toxicity

Post by Thaumaturgist »

I didn't want to single anyone out, but any and all people here can do their part to make this board a little less toxic. I don't post a lot, mostly because I'm not much of a writer, but I'm here just about every day reading. For my part I'm going to try to post more often and bring some more discussion without trying to be confrontational. After all we're all armchair quarterbacks here and everyone's opinion is as valid as mine even if I don't agree with it. If someone doesn't like your opinion, please by all means feel free to reply and have a civil discussion about it. I'm pretty tired of some of the constant bickering back and forth, the good fan/bad fan, and calling other posters out. If you don't have anything nice to say, then please move on... I think we've lost some good members of this board because of some of this stuff. I could be wrong, but I'm still tired of it.

SKOL VIKINGS!
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Board Toxicity

Post by Cliff »

I have taken some steps to address it. If you see something going on please let me know. I won't necessarily catch everything that happens. Especially at this moment in my life.
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist »

Cliff wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:23 pm I have taken some steps to address it. If you see something going on please let me know. I won't necessarily catch everything that happens. Especially at this moment in my life.
I don't know if it's the steps you took, or if my post helped, but things seemed to have simmered down a bit. Thanks everyone who may be helping the problem!
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Thaumaturgist wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:04 am
Cliff wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:23 pm I have taken some steps to address it. If you see something going on please let me know. I won't necessarily catch everything that happens. Especially at this moment in my life.
I don't know if it's the steps you took, or if my post helped, but things seemed to have simmered down a bit. Thanks everyone who may be helping the problem!
Honestly I just banned one person ...