Tapatalk

Announcements, suggestions, comments, or problems with Vikingsmessageboard.com

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Tapatalk

Post by S197 »

Anyone else having a lot of issues reading the board with this app? It's weird, I can almost always view the topics but every time I try to open a topic it just spins on "loading." Sometimes it will open the topic but it's really unpredictable. I don't think it's my phone as I check a few other forums with Tapatalk and don't seem to have the same issue.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Re: Tapatalk

Post by frosted »

It's working fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Working for me, though it looks a bit different (updated version perhaps).
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Does anybody know how to access the messages function of the board from the app? I might have just completely missed it, but I have looked once or twice and can't figure it out. I will sometimes have multiple messages when I finally log on at my computer that I had no idea about and have been waiting for days.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

DKSweets wrote:Does anybody know how to access the messages function of the board from the app? I might have just completely missed it, but I have looked once or twice and can't figure it out. I will sometimes have multiple messages when I finally log on at my computer that I had no idea about and have been waiting for days.
Try the icon in the upper right hand corner (looks like three solid lines stacked on each other).
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

frosted wrote: Try the icon in the upper right hand corner (looks like three solid lines stacked on each other).
Thank you! I don't know if I'm that simple or if that was recently added, but I could have sworn that I had tried that before.