StubHub/NFL Ticket Exchange Prices for GB@MIN

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

socalvikes
Rookie

StubHub/NFL Ticket Exchange Prices for GB@MIN

Post by socalvikes »

Looks to be about 6k tickets on the after market still and many insane people were trying to get as much as $2200 for 50 yard line tickets a couple weeks ago and now it seems $1600 is about the highest.

I am thinking of getting tickets around the 25 yard line for about $500 each but I still feel like some of these people may panic and lower their prices.

I have never paid so much for a regular season game and I've been to many NFL stadiums and playoff games.

So - would you buy now or wait until later this week when people panic?

I'd love to be a season ticket holder now that I live in Mpls, but the tickets you can get from the Vikings are garbage and the season ticket holders who sell their tickets are making a fortune off their tickets and a lot go to PACKER fans.

Thx
akvikingsfan
All Pro Elite Player

Re: StubHub/NFL Ticket Exchange Prices for GB@MIN

Post by akvikingsfan »

I buy tickets off Stub Hub frequently I typically wait until 3 days before the event. I find that's when the prices are at the lowest.
socalvikes
Rookie

Post by socalvikes »

Sounds like a good idea to me.

People seem to be slowly lowering prices.

These people are literally trying to make the entire season $ back in one game because their grandfather had season tickets.
It's really just not fair to anyone young, etc. These people get tickets dirt cheap.
dkoby
All Pro Elite Player

Post by dkoby »

The tickets aren't dirt cheap. And all the ticket holders had to buy the PSL. I paid 5100 for just the 2 PSLs, and then had to buy the tickets on top of that.
That's the price of progress. We wanted a new stadium, we got it. Did everyone think the tickets were going to be 25 bucks?
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds,the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps.
Elenore Roosevelt. 1945
dinolord05
Backup

Post by dinolord05 »

Double edged sword.
It is a free market(ish), capitalist economy. We "made" decent money ours for this year.
But not nearly as much if you factor in SBL cost.

Gotta pay to play, on one end or the other.

I sold most of mine in FB groups. That's also where I've seen the best deals.