Planning a DREAM TRIP - Need tips?

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

alb44
Waterboy

Planning a DREAM TRIP - Need tips?

Post by alb44 »

Hi all,
My partner and I are travelling from Nova Scotia, Canada to Minnesota for the Vikings home opener against the Detroit Lions on Sept. 19th. My partner has been a huge Vikings fan since he was 12. This will be our first NFL game and our first time in Minnesota. I am looking for tips to ensure we have the best experience. We have decided to stay at a hotel within walking distance of the stadium to ensure we are close. Can anyone offer insight on the best places to go before and after the game, important things to know about tailgating and anything else I should know to ensure his dream trip is a trip of a lifetime. Also, as a big fan, I know he’d love to score some autographs. Does anyone have advice on how to make this a possibility? Thanks in advance for all your help. We are both so excited that our first NFL game is going to be our Vikings at home!!! :smilevike: :smilevike: :smilevike: