Got a ticket to the Vikes/Broncos, any suggestions?

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Got a ticket to the Vikes/Broncos, any suggestions?

Post by Crax »

Got me a ticket to the Vikings/Broncos game in Denver in October. The broncos do a small amount of tickets at half off today and was able to grab one. Tried it initially and could only get seats in the upper bowl half way up. Eventually was able to get one in the middle of the mid level.

My wife doesn't really like football so she is going to visit some friends in Denver while I go to the game. I'm not sure if I should go in full Vikings gear since I'll be solo.

Possibly going to go to the Cardinals/Vikes games as well if I can arrange it.

Any suggestions as a visiting fan? Has anyone been to vikings/broncos before? I don't imagine there being too many bad feelings as there is no rivalry that I can think of with these two teams.
thatoneguy
Backup

Re: Got a ticket to the Vikes/Broncos, any suggestions?

Post by thatoneguy »

I'm actually going to that game also. I am starting a new bucket list to watch the Vikings play (and hopefully win) in every NFL stadium. I was wondering the same thing if we're going to get beer thrown on us or something dumb like that. I'm going decked out no matter what though I just want to know what to expect.
"This team makes me drink" - Any Minnesota sports fan
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Got a ticket to the Vikes/Broncos, any suggestions?

Post by jackal »

dang 200 plus dollars for seats in Denver .. wow
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!