Help me choose tickets for Metrodome

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Vikefan68
Transition Player

Help me choose tickets for Metrodome

Post by Vikefan68 »

I have never been to the Metrodome and would like some help with choosing tickets to purchase. What sections should I stay away from because a)overpriced b)obstructed view c)visiting team fans

$100 a ticket is the very most I want to spend if I even have to.

I would like to attend one of these games: Cardinals, Bucs or Lions games if that helps
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Help me choose tickets for Metrodome

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Vikefan68 wrote:I have never been to the Metrodome and would like some help with choosing tickets to purchase. What sections should I stay away from because a)overpriced b)obstructed view c)visiting team fans

$100 a ticket is the very most I want to spend if I even have to.

I would like to attend one of these games: Cardinals, Bucs or Lions games if that helps

There really aren't any "bad" seats, at least IMO. And there certainly aren't any obstructed view seats. I have always sat in the End Zone almost all the way up and have always had a blast.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

the top 3 rows can have a pillar obstructing part of the view - basically avoid rows 28-30 if you can
Vikefan68
Transition Player

Post by Vikefan68 »

Thanks guys!
fusebalance
Waterboy

Post by fusebalance »

thank you :oops: