Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: At the halfway point, four teams are battling for the NFL's worst record

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: At the halfway point, four teams are battling for the NFL's worst record

Post by Cliff »

As we reach Week 8, the Cardinals, not the Giants appear to be in the driver's seat for the No. 1 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft
Read more
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: At the halfway point, four teams are battling for the NFL's worst record

Post by FullWood »

The Cardinals did end up having the fewest wins and number 1 pick. Still surprising thou the biggest win they had was against the Packers at Green Bay which made me smile.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: At the halfway point, four teams are battling for the NFL's worst record

Post by PurpleMustReign »

FullWood wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 am The Cardinals did end up having the fewest wins and number 1 pick. Still surprising thou the biggest win they had was against the Packers at Green Bay which made me smile.
That is funny.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018