All Or Nothing Season 4

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

mike2mike
Starter

All Or Nothing Season 4

Post by mike2mike »

Anyone have any idea what team? I would love it to be the Vikings but I don't think Zimmer and Spielman see it as productive to their season. A lot of teams seem to think it is a distraction. They were able to keep it quiet that it was going to be the Cowboys last season. I can't seem to find anything on even candidates of who they are considering.

I can imagine the Vikings being a pretty exciting choice. They could cover a really exciting prior year and still give coverage to some of the better storylines in the game last year with Keenum's remarkable season, Cook's injury, Bradford's injury, and Vikings overcoming it all and having the miraculous Diggs play. Then they can cover the important decision of the offensive coordinator and Shurmer leaving for a new job... then he can cover Cousins as the story of the offseason, plus Sheldon Richardson, Cook's rehab the extention of Diggs, Hunter, Kendricks. Barr is yet to be extended which brings a storyline... a guy like Terrance Newman still playing at his age is a great story on its own. Then there is the new practice facility, the tough schedule we face including an Eagles rematch and facing last season's Super Bowl runner up Patriots, a rematch vs Brees. The Bills and Rams also prior playoff teams that they can highlight and the Seahawks will bring up the 2015 playoff game and the revenge game.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: All Or Nothing Season 4

Post by FullWood »

I have to agree with the Vikings. Good storylines from last year to this year. If i could pick a different team it would be either the Browns or the Rams.