Romo broken again

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Romo broken again

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I wonder how long Dallas will put up with Romo and his fragile body. Yikes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cow ... smsnnews11
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Romo broken again

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote:I wonder how long Dallas will put up with Romo and his fragile body. Yikes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cow ... smsnnews11
I hardly think two injury seasons in a row means you have a fragile body.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

2008 Three Games missed, 2010 Injured on Monday Night Game October misses rest of season(collarbone),
2011 Wears flak jacket does not miss start but stats fall apart from earlier in year(ribs)
2013 Misses final two games of season (back injury-disk) 2014 Knee problem misses one game and relies on running game
to play(knee issue) 2015 only plays four games/misses 12 games Collar bone. 2016 plays three downs in preseason game
and is out 6-10 weeks....

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/n ... ry-history

Dude it seems like a real injury history to me. Romo has injury issues the last four seasons. I wouldn't be surprised
if he does not return this year. It says six to ten games but that is he heals properly the last time they brought him back
he played in two games and re injured and finished on IR. Maybe you should research, if you are going to tell someone
else, they are wrong.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
slapnut19
Transition Player

Post by slapnut19 »

jackal wrote: 2008 Three Games missed, 2010 Injured on Monday Night Game October misses rest of season(collarbone),
2011 Wears flak jacket does not miss start but stats fall apart from earlier in year(ribs)
2013 Misses final two games of season (back injury-disk) 2014 Knee problem misses one game and relies on running game
to play(knee issue) 2015 only plays four games/misses 12 games Collar bone. 2016 plays three downs in preseason game

Dude it seems like a real injury history to me. Romo has injury issues the last four seasons. I wouldn't be surprised
if he does not return this year. It says six to ten games but that is he heals properly the last time they brought him back
he played in two games and re injured and finished on IR. Maybe you should research, if you are going to tell someone
else, they are wrong.
at his age (35/36) you would think he would consider retirement. he's made good money and will probably have a network job waiting when he hangs it up.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

at his age (35/36) you would think he would consider retirement. he's made good money and will probably have a network job waiting when he hangs it up.
agreed if he has any sense of money.. the guy has 50 million setting around ...I am sure the guys on Fox make good money
and have all kinds of free clothes and stuff in their contracts. hmmm compound interest on 50 million ... not too shaby :beerock:
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote: 2008 Three Games missed, 2010 Injured on Monday Night Game October misses rest of season(collarbone),

else, they are wrong.
I didn't tell anyone they were wrong.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I didn't tell anyone they were wrong.
really this comment sure sounds
like it to me ....

It sure seems to contradict his statement, with a touch of contemptuous tone.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote: really this comment sure sounds
like it to me ....

It sure seems to contradict his statement, with a touch of contemptuous tone.
Yea, I hardly think two injury seasons in a row indicates a guy is injury prone, this is true.

Being that this apparently isn't Romos situation, it isn't applicable in regards to Romo, therefore I haven't intimated that anyone was 'wrong'.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

I think Romo is done and should retire or be a back up because he needs to think about his long term health. He should want to walk in the future instead of taking another back injury.

Romo will get hurt again and I don't want to see that.
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

He is already Done. only thing is Jerry Jones and Romo himself don't know it yet. He'll return this season and get hurt again. Maybe they will get it