spoiler joys

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

spoiler joys

Post by chicagopurple »

So, it looks like this year my only source of NFL fun is going to be rooting for the utter failure of players/team/coaches I really dont like.....
First off.......Lovie Smith......living here in Chicago i had to endure watching this lame, milquetoast excuse for a coach whose team won DESPITE him..while he took all the credit. He was horrible. Now that he is finally gone I thououghly enjoyed watching his new team crash and burn under the Lovie Smith Master Plan. Tampa is gonna ride the COver 2 into oblivion! I wonder what the over/under is for lost challenges on replays and wasted time outs with this guy?
mondry
Hall of Famer

Re: spoiler joys

Post by mondry »

chicagopurple wrote:So, it looks like this year my only source of NFL fun is going to be rooting for the utter failure of players/team/coaches I really dont like.....
First off.......Lovie Smith......living here in Chicago i had to endure watching this lame, milquetoast excuse for a coach whose team won DESPITE him..while he took all the credit. He was horrible. Now that he is finally gone I thououghly enjoyed watching his new team crash and burn under the Lovie Smith Master Plan. Tampa is gonna ride the COver 2 into oblivion! I wonder what the over/under is for lost challenges on replays and wasted time outs with this guy?
haha yeah, Frazier's D looked pretty good tonight! Giving up 56 points! WOWZA's. I can't think of a worse combo then those two, I think I'd even take Childress back before Lovie or Frazier...
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Cover 2 baby! Defense of Champions!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

The Vikings aren't done yet...

If they pull one out and shock the Saint's we would be 2-1 to start

not likely maybe but I am hopeful
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!