El Combine

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

El Combine

Post by fiestavike »

A few guys that stood out so far...

Alex McAlister -
has silly length and athleticism. I'd love to see him at outside linebacker.

Sheldon Day -
A lot of DTs stood out, but this guy could move in space. I'm sure he'll play at DT, but he reminds me of Levon Kirkland with his ridiculous size/athleticism.

Josh Doctson -
He doesn't look slight, and he does look very natural and fluid. I already liked the highlights I'd seen, and I feel more convinced he'd be the best fit for Vikes.

David Morgan II -
I'm not sure how Rhett Ellison will bounce back, but this kid reminds me of him. Not fast but athletic and strong.

Lots of DTs looked good. I'm not sure we need one, but this could be a make or break year for Floyd if they decide they don't want to roll with him longterm or on 5th year deal.

Who is manufacturing this gear and how did that poor guys balls manage to fly completely out of his pants while running the 40. That took wardrobe malfunction to a whole new level! poor bastard.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: El Combine

Post by dead_poet »

Keep an eye on OSU LB Joshua Perry. Ultra-productive with excellent size and athleticism. Did well in Indy.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Re: El Combine

Post by CbusVikesFan »

dead_poet wrote:Keep an eye on OSU LB Joshua Perry. Ultra-productive with excellent size and athleticism. Did well in Indy.
Mayock repeated himself several times when speaking of Perry. Referring to him as an old school type of LB. Sounds like my kind of guy.
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter