New Pick 4 Contest Manager?

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

New Pick 4 Contest Manager?

Post by Cliff »

After several years of doing an outstanding job, Turtle Burger is unable to run the Pick 4 this season.

Would anybody be willing to take over the responsibility? I personally don't have the time to invest every week. If not, we may have to close it down this season.

Either reply here or PM me.

Thanks!
Barry
All Pro Elite Player

Re: New Pick 4 Contest Manager?

Post by Barry »

I'm late to reply in here, but I want to extend my thanks to TB for his hard work in the past and wish him congrats and good luck with the new addition and the hard work there.

I wish I had the time to do this as well since I'm a stats geek and seem to live in Excel tracking all of my favorite teams and sports.
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft
frosted
Career Elite Player

Re: New Pick 4 Contest Manager?

Post by frosted »

It's a shame that we don't have a Pick 4 contest on VMB anymore - the weekly pick em on NFL.com is nice, but picking games straight up, without a spread, isn't really challenging or much fun offsite. I was thinking - I can take a stab at running the Pick 4 for the rest of the season, and we'll have an abbreviated regular season 2014 champion. If it goes well, I can manage it for playoffs as well.

Cliff, maybe sticky a post on Vikings Talk to get people in here - picks this week will be excluding Thursday's game, obviously.

I will make the three threads, as it appears was done in the past.