Made sure the wife got this win on video!!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Made sure the wife got this win on video!!

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

Damn I went back and replayed the beginning of the pregame show and the beginning of the game. Our stupid local channel that runs on DirecTV always shows the weather and their news stories for the night so I didnt get to catch it. PHP if I had it I was gonna record it in a DVD and send it to you. Sorry bro , i was hoping. But thanks to our stupid local news it wasnt on there. Wanted to help ya out.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Made sure the wife got this win on video!!

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:00 pm Damn I went back and replayed the beginning of the pregame show and the beginning of the game. Our stupid local channel that runs on DirecTV always shows the weather and their news stories for the night so I didnt get to catch it. PHP if I had it I was gonna record it in a DVD and send it to you. Sorry bro , i was hoping. But thanks to our stupid local news it wasnt on there. Wanted to help ya out.
Thanks brother. I had a friend reach out to me that thinks he can access it. Fingers crossed
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri