Vikings trade for Vedvik

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Vikings trade for Vedvik

Post by StumpHunter »

fiestavike wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:36 pm
PurpleMustReign wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:16 pm
I'd be curious to see a holding analysis of Matt Wile vs. Colquitt. I'm just curious if there was fire there or just smoke.
That's a good question. I don't remember where the report emerged but it suddenly became gospel among Vikings faithful...though having Beebe hold at all indicates there may have been something to it.
I am pretty sure Bailey believed there was an issue at holding. Whether there was an actual issue or it was all just in Bailey's head is another matter.

I hear Ved has been awful in practice for the Jets, btw.
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Vikings trade for Vedvik

Post by StumpHunter »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:31 pm
StumpHunter wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:58 am

It was so important to them to stabilize things, that they cut the long snapper who was performing better to save a few bucks.
Purple Martin asked a reasonable question in a reasonable way, so I gave a reasonable answer. And all you can do is butt in with your worthless commentary. How do you know McDermott was performing better? Are you on the practice field? In the locker room? In the GM's office, or Zimmer's office when he's talking about it with his Special Team's Coordinator? No. You're not. All you've got is your painfully uninformed opinion.

Consider yourself foed. I'm done with you.
So now that we know it wasn't the holder, and was indeed the kicker, am I un-foed?

I don't care that much since you have insulted me multiple times in this thread just for disagreeing with you, but I was curious if you were capable of admitting you were wrong.

Can't wait.