Official Combine Thread

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Official Combine Thread

Post by CharVike »

fiestavike wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:35 pm
CharVike wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:52 pm How about if Drew Lock is there. That needs to be the pick. One mock had him at 5 to Denver and another had him to the Skins at 15. How does a QB drop that much. Maybe the Giants take him. But most mocks I've seen have the Ohio ST guy going there. Drafttech has us taking Christian Wilkins with Ford at 23. So Ford will be there.
I'll be curious to see what happens with QB this year. I know we usually see QBs vaulted up the board, but FA this year could be used by most of the QB needy teams to fill that need. Foles to Jacksonville, Teddy to Miami, etc all make sense. A lot of teams near the bottom have young QBs they recently drafted and so might not be in the market. If the Vikings have a QB they like at 18 I wonder if they'd do it.
They have to do it. QB is a hard position to fill. We still haven't replaced Tark. That's a long time.