Yikes Vikes 1st On the Clock Draft

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Yikes Vikes 1st On the Clock Draft

Post by CharVike »

You did a nice job with that draft. TE and WR are late but you filled many holes early. An edge rusher is never a bad thing. Can learn under Griff and basically step in later. Again good job.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

YikesVikes wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:39 pm 18: R1P18 G CODY FORD - OKLAHOMA
56: R2P24 DL DEXTER LAWRENCE - CLEMSON
80: R3P16 G CHRIS LINDSTROM - BOSTON COLLEGE
81: R3P17 C GARRETT BRADBURY - NC STATE
95: R3P31 CB SAIVION SMITH - ALABAMA
120: R4P18 EDGE SHAREEF MILLER - PENN STATE
190: R6P17 TE JACE STERNBERGER - TEXAS A&M
209: R6P36 LB JEFF ALLISON - FRESNO STATE
247: R7P33 CB MARK FIELDS - CLEMSON
250: R7P36 QB TRACE MCSORLEY - PENN STATE

Notes: Traded back from 18 to 24 w/ NWE. Got 9th pick in 3rd round to do so. Pats took m Targeted WR Hakeem Butler with the pick.
Traded 9th pick in 3rd round to Browns for pick 16 and 31 in that round. Browns took Debo Samuels. In all I turned the Pats extra pick into Chris Lindstom and Savion Smith.

Our Oline in my world would be:
Oniel - Pat - Bradbury - Lindstrom - Ford
Reiff can be traded/cut or can act as a backup in case of injury. if he outplays any of these guys, so be it.
* There was a run on Lbs in the first and 2nd, so I went Lawrence who can play both the 3 and NT but is probably a better NT.
* Cody Ford and Hakeem Butler are my MCMs in this draft. If we get them both, I will never say anything bad about Rick Spielman every again.
I was bored so going through these old Mocks. Talk about incredible help for the Vikings O line. Bradbury, Lindstrom and Ford. Yet we still manage Lawrence, but I think he's a Nose Tackle not a 3 Technique. We don't get Irv Smith, but we Sternberger the consensus #4 TE. That would have been pretty incredible.
YikesVikes
All Pro Elite Player

Post by YikesVikes »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:29 am
YikesVikes wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:39 pm 18: R1P18 G CODY FORD - OKLAHOMA
56: R2P24 DL DEXTER LAWRENCE - CLEMSON
80: R3P16 G CHRIS LINDSTROM - BOSTON COLLEGE
81: R3P17 C GARRETT BRADBURY - NC STATE
95: R3P31 CB SAIVION SMITH - ALABAMA
120: R4P18 EDGE SHAREEF MILLER - PENN STATE
190: R6P17 TE JACE STERNBERGER - TEXAS A&M
209: R6P36 LB JEFF ALLISON - FRESNO STATE
247: R7P33 CB MARK FIELDS - CLEMSON
250: R7P36 QB TRACE MCSORLEY - PENN STATE

Notes: Traded back from 18 to 24 w/ NWE. Got 9th pick in 3rd round to do so. Pats took m Targeted WR Hakeem Butler with the pick.
Traded 9th pick in 3rd round to Browns for pick 16 and 31 in that round. Browns took Debo Samuels. In all I turned the Pats extra pick into Chris Lindstom and Savion Smith.

Our Oline in my world would be:
Oniel - Pat - Bradbury - Lindstrom - Ford
Reiff can be traded/cut or can act as a backup in case of injury. if he outplays any of these guys, so be it.
* There was a run on Lbs in the first and 2nd, so I went Lawrence who can play both the 3 and NT but is probably a better NT.
* Cody Ford and Hakeem Butler are my MCMs in this draft. If we get them both, I will never say anything bad about Rick Spielman every again.
I was bored so going through these old Mocks. Talk about incredible help for the Vikings O line. Bradbury, Lindstrom and Ford. Yet we still manage Lawrence, but I think he's a Nose Tackle not a 3 Technique. We don't get Irv Smith, but we Sternberger the consensus #4 TE. That would have been pretty incredible.
I wish some of these could come true