Why did Kirk Cousins not play like Tom Brady?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Why did Kirk Cousins not play like Tom Brady?

Post by CharVike »

StumpHunter wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:32 pm
CharVike wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:23 am
The Pats are in the best spot to make a run. They need to get up for a few games a year. Don't take that as a knock on Bill either. But the guy had 5 seasons in Cleveland and had a winning record once. That's pathetic. Last year the best team they faced IMO the Steelers they only put up 10 points. The great Brady had an 89 rating. That blows. Then they finished up with a couple AFC East foes won both while getting the team healthy and ready for the playoffs. Not saying it's easy but it's an easier road.
Uh, they played the Texans, KC, Bears and Colts last year in the regular season and you think a non-playoff team is the best team they played?

Guess what happened against every playoff team they faced last year? They ended up having a better record than against their division at 7 in 0.

If the Pat's were one and done in the playoffs every year you all might have a point, but they kick playoff teams butts consistently too.
We all have an opinion. Your thought is they have one of the toughest schedules and play in a super competitive division. I get it.
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Why did Kirk Cousins not play like Tom Brady?

Post by StumpHunter »

CharVike wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:17 am
StumpHunter wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:32 pm

Uh, they played the Texans, KC, Bears and Colts last year in the regular season and you think a non-playoff team is the best team they played?

Guess what happened against every playoff team they faced last year? They ended up having a better record than against their division at 7 in 0.

If the Pat's were one and done in the playoffs every year you all might have a point, but they kick playoff teams butts consistently too.
We all have an opinion. Your thought is they have one of the toughest schedules and play in a super competitive division. I get it.
I appreciate you telling me what my opinion is.